Hi, I am having a problem with my penis and I need some advice. I am a 26 yrs old male, just got married 2 months ago. I am a very clear person, and I take good care of my penis. Today, after having sex in the tub, just after ejaculating I felt tremendous paid in my penis. This has happen to me once or twice before.
I first thought, maybe soap water would have entered my penis so I dark 2-3 glasses of water and tried to pee. I did pee, but it was painful, my penisâs head was a little red and looked a little fat. After peeing I was using the hand shower to clean my penis, just as I reached the head, it started painting again and I spotted immediately.
I have been feeling uncomfortable for about an hour now, as though I am holding on to my urine.
1) I used a lot of soap as lubricant.
2) Lot of pain just before ejaculation, and continued for 5-10 mins till I got out of the shower.
3) I generally clean my penis well with lots of soap.
4) Burning feeling during peeing.
5) Needle poking pain when I apply little pressure to the head.
Sounds like it's just the soap. Give it a day and don't be afraid to pee, because you have to, and it might help wash out th soap. It seems like it'd go away fast, so if after a day or so you might want to see a doctor if it persists.
And yes, I've had burning before as a result of soap or shampoo. They're not good lubricants and do cause burning and irritation.