Medical Questions > Nutrition > Vitamins Forum

Top 5 Multiple Vitamins - On the Market

CAN YOU TELL ME WHICH ARE THE TOP/BEST MULTIPLE VITAMINS ON THE MARKET...
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper maleesini
|

replied May 20th, 2007
The number one selling supplament line in the world is nutrilite check them out for yourself at www.nutrilite.com .

They are available for purchase at http://fugatefreedom.mychoices.biz

Hope this helps
|

replied September 21st, 2013
According to who or what? Let me provide some information.
Company Product Score Rank
The table below provides a summary of the Product Scores of some of the more popular vitamin brands available on the market.
Company***Product*** Score*** Rank
Atkins Basic #3 46.1% 104
Bronson Lab Performance Edge for Women 43.8% 120
Centrum Forte 4.7% 442
Da Vinci Laboratories Spectra Woman 66.8% 17
Dr. Julian Whitaker's Forward Multi-Nutrient 74.7% 13
Equate Complete 4.9% 430
GNC Mega Men's 21.1% 255
Herbalife Formula 2 14.8% 319
Jamieson Mega-Vim Level 4 Potency 9.0% 376
Kirkland Signature (Costco) Daily Multivitamin 5.2% 416
Lifestyles Lifecycles for Women 14.5% 323
Mannatech Glycentials 33.1% 181
Melaleuca Vitality Pak (Mel-VIta, Mela-Cal) 6.2% 402
Metagenics Multigenics Intensive Care Formula 51.0% 82
Nature Made Essential Mega 17.9% 292
Nikken Bio-Directed Multi-Vltamin/Mineral 11.1% 353
Nutrilite (Amway, Quixtar) Double X 30.0% 201
Nutrition Dynamics Day Start/Day End Essentials 63.0% 32
One A Day Active 5.1% 419
Puritan's Pride Green Source Iron Free 37.1% 156
Purity Products Perfect Multi Focus Formula 68.9% 16
Safeway Select Super Women's Multivitamin 28.2% 209
Sundown Complete Ultra 8.1% 382
Rite Aid Whole Source 6.2% 403
Shaklee Basics with Iron 30.5% 200
Solgar Omnium 56.5% 62
SupraLife Maxum Essentials 48.9% 91
Thompson Human Nature Green Multi 29.3% 203
TwinLab Mega 6 Caps 56.2% 63
USANA Health Sciences Essentials 96.1% 1
Vitamin Power Power Source 100 26.9% 215
Vitamin World Daily 3 With Antioxidant Factors 45.6% 108
Walgreens Ultra Choice Premium Women 22.1% 247
YourLife Super Multi with Herbs 7.5% 391
Given that the benchmark for product excellence is 80%, it is obvious that the great majority of multivitamin products on the market do not provide adequate protection against diseases, such as cancer, arthrosclerosis, stroke, diabetes, and arthritis.
I hope this info help.
Thanks
Josagm
|

replied March 17th, 2010
it may be the #1 selling supplement but usana health sciences is the highest rated product in the world. it is science based celluar nutrition.
|

replied March 22nd, 2010
Check out Herbalife's multi-vitamin and cell activator. Herbalife is safe, natural, highly effective and scientifically tested by our doctors at UCLA. Herbalife is based on cellular nutrition and the power of protein.

Contact me for more information.
|

replied April 19th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
I know that Centrum is one of the best selling vitimin brands on the market and it's utter crap. I've heard they even have a class action lawsuit against them. Top rated brands are almost allways top marketted brands. If you're looking for a vitimin brand I'd talk with your doctor or a consulting nurse to get a reccomendation.
|

replied April 21st, 2010
I agree with WOLF. The top selling brands are usually crap. As a rule of thumb, if a nutritional supplement is advertised on TV it's probably cheap junk. Just make sure it's not a proprietary blend! If they don't list the amounts of each individual ingredient they are trying to pull a quick one on you. Think about it, you wouldn't buy a car if they wouldn't tell you what size engine was in it!
|

replied October 19th, 2012
just type in google search and you will know the answer - WHAT IS THE HIGHEST RATED VITAMINS IN THE WORLD?
|

replied September 6th, 2010
I dont even know if it's top selling, but I prefer gbg 10 in one. It's awesome. ceck it out. shopgbg.com/platinum/robinharmony There is a business that goes along wiwth it, but yo dont have to do that, the vitamin though is out of this world.
|

replied May 13th, 2011
Anybody can recommend a trustable health shop? I want to buy whey proteins?
|

replied October 18th, 2012
Great Protein.
Are you still interested in the highest grade of whey protein. I have been taking a tri-blend of the highest quality for a year now. I can send you a comparison chart. Check out beingthin.vi.net
|

replied November 28th, 2011
Nutrilite has the Best RATED vitamin supliments out there, just becuase something is best SELLING it doesnt mean anything. Nutrilite doesnt have ANY synthetics or artifical anything in them, so unlike vitamins that have syntheic junk in them, your body will recognize them as food and actually USE and absorb 90% more of the rest. If vitamins have synthetics in them your body doesnt recognize it as food and dumps it thru your system..so even tho the bottle says it has 80-100 % of your daily value for that suppliment you body only absorbs a fraction of it.
|

replied October 19th, 2012
Nutrilite has 1.0 Star rating at the Nutrisearch Comparative Guide to Nutritional supplement. USANA has the highest rating, aong with other 3 companies that received 5 star and a GOLD MEDAL OF ACHIEVEMENT, and Editors Choice Award for their 5th Edition.
|

replied September 20th, 2012
Health
Nutrilite is the best one out there and has been for the longest time. They are the only organic vitamin supliment company that actually grow their own in their own farms. They are the largest in the ocean and land. You can also tell by putting the suppliment into a glass of water and see what they do. I have studied a lot and I'm a workout guru. Any more info, let me know.
|

replied September 28th, 2012
The the Nutrilite DoubleX Multivitamin! It contains 12 essential vitamins, 10 essential minerales and 20 plano concentrates in just one serving! I've been taking it for some time and I love it!
You can find it here: Amway.com/NajarKarlaGogreen !!
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied July 22nd, 2013
best multivitamin on the market is Xtend-life total balance.
|

replied October 7th, 2013
I've come to find These products are top of the line for me and I had many health issue throughout my life. They have a video explaining thier products at SuperHealthyProducts.weebly.com you should check it out and see if you get the same benefit.

I like to share good information when I find it.
|
Quick Reply