Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Umm Vagina..? (Page 1)

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
User Profile
yeah so my vagina is like, broken.
duhh i just gave birth 3 weeks ago, but jesus christ.

it's sooo itchy & stingy.
i haaaaate this.
i still cleanse it like they told me to at the hospital.
i'm not bleeding anymore than i should be.
but it's seriously like, so incredibly annoying.
how much it itches & !**@!.
i don't know if what .i'm feeling is normal!!!

& .okay, tell me if any of you had this..
my clit.. is like, really painful. i don't know
how to describe the pain, but it hurts!
Confused

.i really hate this whole postpartum thing.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2007
Supporter
I wish i could help you here .krissy.

... but i hope it gets "fixed" real soon Wink
|

replied April 7th, 2007
I found to cleanse myself the best I had a hand held shower nozzle that I would use. It worked better then the little squirt bottle that the hospital gave me. Plus if you had to get stiches it will just be the healing part.
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i did have stitches, i had a 2nd degree tear from an episiotomy.
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
That's normal. I still didn't feel like my hoohaw was back up to snuff six weeks later. The itching drove me nuts!
|

replied April 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Ouch....I hope your coochie heals up soon. Nothing worse than an itchy hole! I'm just getting over a yeast infection.....my first ever, it sucks
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
eeeeek! i've never had a yeast infection, .mandi.. but i really am not complaining, i never want to get one, lol.

but yes. itching. drives me nuts! it's not so bad right now. but gah. i hate it. i can't wait until the whole healing process is over & done with!
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
arcadia wrote:
eeeeek! i've never had a yeast infection, .mandi.. but i really am not complaining, i never want to get one, lol.

but yes. itching. drives me nuts! it's not so bad right now. but gah. i hate it. i can't wait until the whole healing process is over & done with!

The healing is what makes it itch. Is the dermoplast working? When it itched/burned like that, I gave it an extra shot of dermoplast and was good to go for a little while. Maybe try an extra blast? Confused
|

replied April 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
omg i know what ya mean krissy. the itching awful and the clit pain is like serious pressure and it hurts real bad too. it took me 8 weeks to feel normal again after liam. i even took a boppy pillow where ever i went. deroplast helps and the hospital gave me some numbing stuff too.
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
what the hell is dermoplast? lollll. i use witch hazel pads/wipes, & i had this anesthetic spray the hospital gave me.. but i ran out, 'cause i was using it all the time, lol!
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
they sell it at the drug store. that's probably what you had. it's like antiseptic/antibacterial yada yada.
|

replied April 7th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
God i thought a section was bad....why do people have more than one child? ouch.....................

Krissy, i hope your koochie feels better soon hun.

Lovies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

replied April 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
omg you dont have dermoplast? go to the store now!

in other news we are trying to get a new car its a GMC acadia and it reminds me of u! lol
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
lol!! awh! i'm touched! Laughing

& i went to the store tonight to get some alcohol swabs for .gabe's stupid cord that still hasn't fallen off- & i saw some .dermoplast!!! so i bought it. yay!
|

replied April 8th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
sorry about your vaj.

have you tried not swabbing his cord? i think i read that the cords that were left alone fell off faster than the ones treated with alcohol.
|

replied April 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Jaylons cord fell off Friday morning about 2:00am. I hated the damn thing. I cleaned it and cleaned it and it seemed like it really hurt him (it didn't I'm sure, but...) so, I would wring the alcohol swab out on his cord and then wipe it out. It dried out much faster. I'm glad it is gone though.

Sorry your hoo hoo is broken.
|

replied April 8th, 2007
Experienced User
from my own personal experiance, if your stitches are still in you are probably itchy from the stitches and your body healing that area. I hope you feel better soon, I know what you are going through though if your problem is the same as mine was.
|

User Profile
replied April 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i agree with the cord thing. the new thing now is docs say just to leave it alone. it will fall off when its ready i guess. rubbing it with alcohol may just irritate his sensitive body.
|

replied April 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
ha i told my mom i was just leaving rowans cord because i read that is better. then my mom went behind my back and starting cleaning it off with alcohol. and funny thing is it didn't start to stink until she did that.

anyways. krissy my cookie burnt like mad all the time, especially when i pee'd. i was constantly washing at it with my little spray bottle, which was all that made it better.
|

replied April 8th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
We were told by the hospital and his peditrician to clean it with alcohol.
|
12 >>