Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Cloudy Urine Only In the Morning.

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
I have had clouded urine only in the mornings when I first use the bathroom for about 5 days now. At first I thought it was a UTI(urinary track infection) because I've had one once before and it seems like the same thing. I drank Cran-Raspberry Juice for 2 days and the after noon symtoms diappeared. I still however, have very very clouded urine in the mornings. I don't know what it could be. I have read a little about what it might be, but am not completely sure. I've been eating alot of chinese food lately. Maybe a Protein thing. Or I also read it could be kidney cystleious. It only hurts to urinate in the morning. I have no other problems through out my normal day. I started to drink more Can-Raspberry juice since yesterday morning. Am I drinking the wrong kind?

I don't drink caffinated soda anymore. Just a few days ago I found out I have a double heart beat and have willingly given up caffinated soda. I don't drink coffee, or smoke, or do drugs of any kind. My bf whom I have been with for three years now. I was also teasted for clamitia and HIV about 2 months ago and they came back negative. I'm going to the hospital in about a week to have an echo done on my heart and will see if I can talk to a nurse then if my question is unanswered on here. Thanks for any the help or advice.

Winter
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 18th, 2007
Re: Cloudy Urine Only In the Morning.
winter1985 wrote:
I have had clouded urine only in the mornings when I first use the bathroom for about 5 days now. At first I thought it was a UTI(urinary track infection) because I've had one once before and it seems like the same thing. I drank Cran-Raspberry Juice for 2 days and the after noon symtoms diappeared. I still however, have very very clouded urine in the mornings. I don't know what it could be. I have read a little about what it might be, but am not completely sure. I've been eating alot of chinese food lately. Maybe a Protein thing. Or I also read it could be kidney cystleious. It only hurts to urinate in the morning. I have no other problems through out my normal day. I started to drink more Can-Raspberry juice since yesterday morning. Am I drinking the wrong kind?

I don't drink caffinated soda anymore. Just a few days ago I found out I have a double heart beat and have willingly given up caffinated soda. I don't drink coffee, or smoke, or do drugs of any kind. My bf whom I have been with for three years now. I was also teasted for clamitia and HIV about 2 months ago and they came back negative. I'm going to the hospital in about a week to have an echo done on my heart and will see if I can talk to a nurse then if my question is unanswered on here. Thanks for any the help or advice.

Winter
You should have a doctor check it out.and drink lots of water untill then.100% cranberry juice like juicy juice.if you get a temp or chills go soooner.
|
Did you find this post helpful?