My husband and I were recently clearing a piece of property that is covered in Black Locust trees and we were jabbed several times by the thorns on the branches. Now the scratches and places we were stabbed are itchy and bumpy (but not unbearable). I just read that the bark is toxic to ingest. Our reactions have been going on for about 2 weeks, neither getting worse nor better, but cortisone cream temporarily relieves some of the itching. Will this reaction eventually end or should we see a doctor?