Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Epilepsy And Sexual Desire

Must Read
Click here to learn more about what causes epilepsy and the different types of epilepsy. Start here to learn about the basics of this type of brain disorder. ...
Get the facts on epilepsy types. Identify signs & symptoms of epilepsy. We outline different types of epileptic seizures so you know when to seek help....
How can you know if you're having an epileptic seizure? We outline how doctors clinically diagnose epilepsy and other seizures here....
I AM A 36 YEAR OLD MARRIED FEMALE/ MY HUSBAND IS HOT! AND I HAVE NO INTEREST IN SEX WHAT SO EVER! I TAKE TEGRETOL, AND ZONEGRAN 5 PILLS OF EACH EVERYDAY TO CONTROL MY SEIZURES. ITAKE ENOUGH TO KILL A HORSE AND I ONLY WEIGH 110#. CUTTING BACK ON MEDS IS NOT AN OPTION; DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROB WITH MEDS? HAVE YOU GOTTEN HELP? WHAT IS ONE MORE PILL? IF IT WORKS, I WILL TAKE IT, TO SAVE MY RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper FARACE
|

User Profile
replied April 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I would certainly talk to your doctor or ob-gyn about it if you haven't already. They might be able to suggest some things that we can't.
|

replied July 3rd, 2011
I dont have a need for sex either and i cant get my orgasms anymore... I need to find a remedy that works. I take Depakotes a day... They really work, but Its just weight gain and no desire dor sex,, tell me what u come up with.....
|

replied July 3rd, 2011
I do not think that Depakotes or Kappra decreases your sex desires. I have been taken them for more than 10 years.

they might cause weight gain though.
|