Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Rawness Outside/inside Vagina

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
(3-22-07)
Ok well about last week (sunday) my girlfriend and I had sex. now a week later she is complaing of pain inside her vagina. When she told me this I blew it off as just being sore, but now (thursday)..she is still complaining. She told me that i was hitting her stomach or her cervix and she was also complaining of stomach pains so I looked on the computer from some stuff and the article said that pain inside the vagina can come from lack of moisture or cervix irritation. Well now im scared and shitting bricks, she says if the pain dosent stop that she will go to her GYN doctor to see whats wrong. She has the flu as of now so there can be alot of things going on. We have had sex numerous times in the past and this is the first time that she has complained about vaginal pain or discomfort. I wanna know if its possible that Herpes is causing this, or if this isnt anything to worry about. Any feedback will be greatly appreciated as i am very concerned about this.

(UPdAte 3-27-07)

Ok well she said there is no burning, no itching, and no discharge (and no bumps/blisters). She is saying its a tender feeling like touching an open cut, so right now im still panicing, the earliest obgyn apointment she can get is april 4th. I dont know what to do, could this be a sign of something else? rawness/tenderness on the vagina lips as well as inside? maybe a yeast infection of some sort please help me im just a concerned boyfriend who is worried out of his mind
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
havnig too much dryned will cause it to sting but I don't think it should take that long to go away.I'm sorry there is nothing I can think of at the momnet to help you,your just going to have to wait until her appointment.It might be a yeast infection?
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Experienced User
yeah, it could possibly be a yeast infection. if there wasn't enough moisture down there when you guys had sex it could've caused thrush to occur.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Experienced User
yeah, it could possibly be a yeast infection. if there wasn't enough moisture down there when you guys had sex it could've caused thrush to occur.
|