Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

25 Week Belly Pics...hmm...

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Well, 25 weeks and 2 days now! For some reason, I think my belly looks *smaller* than my 23 and 24 week pics. Baby must've been sitting low or something. I had a pelvic exam done on .friday and was told that she was already really low. Is that normal for only being 25 weeks along?

Last edited by ebarnhard33 on March 28th, 2007 02:36 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
u do look kinda small i think i dunno my daughter kind apoked out my bely was funny shaped fo ra while. depends how they are positioned my daughter was low as well, sorry for the typos i been sick all day and no sleep last night
|

replied March 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
everyone carries differently, you may just be low... it's nothing to worry about.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Strange. The picture isn't showing up for me!!
|

replied March 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
It's not showing for me either.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Lol, i'll try to repost...
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I can see it just fine. But it might be a problem with photobucket? I use imagecave to host mine, but my pictures are auto-resized and look a little off. I haven't found the magic formula for resizing just yet.

You do have a tiny little bump. It must be how your little one is sitting in there. Wink
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Ok, i reposted it. I re-sized it, so hopefully that helps.

I've tried using imagecave, but for some reason i don't think it likes me Sad
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2007
Supporter
Awww your belly is so cute! Maybe your baba was feeling camera shy when you took that pic. hehe
|

User Profile
replied March 29th, 2007
Haha, i really think she was. She gets really low, but when i'm laying down on my side she kicks me in the side like crazy!
|

replied March 29th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Awe I feel like a big fat guy now..haha im 25 weeks tommorrow and i look huge.. but i feel her poking her butt out. Im sure its just the way the baby is positioned and there is nothing to worry about. My kiddo is also measuring at well over 2 lbs already
|

replied July 24th, 2009
how doing sex after the 25week of pregnancy?sex doing is safe or not?
|