Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

I Just Totally Puked :(

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
I dunno what, i was in pain since 3am from my gallbladder, took a percocet 5am felt better slept on and off but the percocet made me itchy, woke up all sweaty , still sore from my gallbladder took another percocet, went to the dentist etc felt ok, got burger king was fine, a little pain then im like naousous out of nowhere and shaky and felt really hot but no fever then just like totally puked out of nowhere, i dont feel so naousous and puky now but that was just like very odd . Sad I dont like being sick
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Eww Sad when do you have your gallbladder removed? It's soon, right?

Hang in there! Sad
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i think i go ta stomach bug, i feel naousous like i might throw up again all i had was some water Sad this sucks , iwish my hubby were here
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Can your friend come over and help take care of the kids? It must be miserable being ill when you have two young ones.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
How long did you eat the burger before you get sick? When I take pain meds I have to eat some thing first or else it will make me sick on my stomache in like that. I can't even eat at the same time, it has to be like a half hour. I'm sorry your feeling so bad. ( I totally feal you on the itching. It always makes my face itch. My nose mostly. It looks like I'm doing coke because I am constantly messing with my nose Laughing )
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i get my gallbladder removed next thursday, i dont know if being sick is related, my body didnt even have time to digest burger king before i got sick , seriously as gross as it sounds. It wasnt digested at all. ive taken percocet before for my toothache and never have gotten sick, i feel like now if i eat or drink anything i will puke again, my mouths dry as hell but i do not wanna puke again, i feel cold but hot to touch, im shivering, i dont have a temperature i jsut took it its 96.7. i talked to jason i said id worry if i hada fever and if i did get one id let him know and he would get back asap since that could be a sign of an inflamed gallbladder.
SO thsi could be gallbladder related or just a stomach bug either way i hope it goes away soon.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I have taken care of a few patients that ended up having their gallbladder taken out and the reason we figured out it was the gallbladder was the vomiting. This is totally something that happens when you have gallbladder issues. You may want to call your doc to let him know.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
tinkinpink84 wrote:
i talked to jason i said id worry if i hada fever and if i did get one id let him know and he would get back asap since that could be a sign of an inflamed gallbladder.

Sould you call your doctor? Maybe that it is inflamed/infected and that is what is causeing you to be sick?
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
thats a little scary, i always thought with that though you would be like throwing up bile and stuff, and a fever involved. I just feel like total crap. the drs that know good english are gone for the day ugh, had i known this sooner i coulda talked to him. its a pain to get someone to understand english when u call in the evening and nighttime.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
mc4ever02 wrote:
tinkinpink84 wrote:
i talked to jason i said id worry if i hada fever and if i did get one id let him know and he would get back asap since that could be a sign of an inflamed gallbladder.

Sould you call your doctor? Maybe that it is inflamed/infected and that is what is causeing you to be sick?

well ive read even that like regular gallbladder issues can make u sick and if it were inflamed it would be accompanied by a fever, chils etc. so i dont even know if this is related to that or just a stomach bug, i havent been like throwing up sick in like soooooo long.
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I hope its just a 24hr bug and nothing serious. I hope you are feeling better soon!
|

User Profile
replied March 28th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
yea me too, i just told jason if i got a fever or really sick like prob throwin up bile and in pain etc id let him know and he said he would get back here. So i think ill be ok as long as i dont get worse, but i doubt i will eat anything today maybe some crackers later when josephs in bed imight attempt that.
|
Quick Reply