Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Holy Crap - ! Edited With Pictures ! (Page 1)

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
User Profile
Shocked

i feel really great right now.

let me explain, lol.

first of all, it's sooo nice out. the windows are open, the breeze is blowing, i am in a really good mood, the 2nd night home with .gabe was a lot easier than the first, & he's sleeping next to me on the couch right now.. so freaking cute.

&!!!!

at my last prenatal appointment, 3 days before i had .gabe, i weighed almost 193lbs.. the day after i had him, i was 184lbs.. 8lbs right away! saturday i weighed myself, & i was 172lbs!!!! 12lbs in 5 days! & .then.. last night.. i weighed myself again, & i was 168lbs! holy !**@!! i'm already down like 25lbs & i just delivered 8 days ago!

Mr. Green

--

--

.woohoo!

Last edited by arcadia on March 26th, 2007 04:17 PM; edited 1 time in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
That's effin awesome girl!!!!!!!

It's been a year and I'm still 161....sucks....

I'm normally 145/150...it's the skin on my stomach that's causing the extra weight.

I refuse to fix myself completely. WHat's the point when I'm just gonna get pregnant again?

KIss .gabriel for meeee!!

Sarah
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Wow! I hope it's like that for me when I get pregnant. What was your pre-pregnancy weight?
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
150! but i had gained some weight. my ideal weight is about 130lbs.
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Experienced User
congrats! that is awesome. you'll be down to your goal weight in no time.
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you need to post more pictures!!!

yay on the weight loss! i'm a little stuck with mine, finn's almost 5 months old and i've lost about 43 but i'm still about 28 above my pre-preg weight. that's what happens when you gain 70 freakin' pounds! i don't count the first 25 lost though because it just fell off once finn was born (baby+placenta+fluids= 20-25 pounds).

drinks *tons* of water to flush the fluids out and you may drop even more!

pictures! pictures! pictures!
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Experienced User
He's such a gorgeous baby!! You're very lucky Smile
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
he is wicked cute! i love his little outfit!
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Mr. Green .thanks!!! i'm quite the proud mommy. i can't wait to take him out & show him off to everyone.

i only have like 2 outfits that fit him! he doesn't fit into *anything*!! it's all so huge on him. even newborn stuff is too big! & .he was 8lbs 1oz when he was born!!
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
look at you two, i love you! you look so pretty, kristina! I love that baby Smile
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
haha awww i love you guys!!! Gabe is sooooo gorgeous!

Jacob has that *same* sleeper!! lol

lemme see if i can find a pic of him in it..

haha you cant see it all that well, but .jacob was... 10 months lol.

*sigh*

cherish these days hun... they go by faaaaaaast.

I wub you
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Wow, your tummy is getting so flat already! It was only a few days ago that it was waaaaay out there! And Shocked on your weight loss! Keep breastfeeding him if you can - it's a great way to steadily lose the weight.

He's so incredibly' cute! His second picture and your face picture are so similar - .I'll say this again, he totally has your profile.

Keep 'em coming!
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Aww, he is seriously so perfect!! He's gorgeous! & .I'm giving a Shocked face to your weight loss too! That's crazy! You probably feel on top of the world right now Smile
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i really do! i hope it lasts..
i am absolutely basking in the glow of mommy-hood right now!
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I know everyone says it but isn't it the best feeling ever Smile
Wait til .Gabe starts smiling at you Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
wait til .gabe starts giggling at you Smile it melts the heart!
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
arcadia wrote:

i only have like 2 outfits that fit him! he doesn't fit into *anything*!! it's all so huge on him. even newborn stuff is too big! & .he was 8lbs 1oz when he was born!!

I know what you mean! Noah was 8lbs 4oz at birth and everything was too big on him! He wore a few preemie outfits and he was 9 days late! Lol.

He is adorable! How is breastfeeding going for you?
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
arcadia wrote:

I know what you mean! Noah was 8lbs 4oz at birth and everything was too big on him! He wore a few preemie outfits and he was 9 days late! Lol.

|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Pooh-Bear-2000 wrote:
arcadia wrote:

.it's going.. uhh.. i don't know, lol. i'm pretty much just pumping & giving him my milk through bottles. i still nurse him & i do it for like 30 minutes at each boob, & even after that, he cries & roots on his fingers or his pacifier or anything that crosses his mouth, lol. so i end up having to give him a bottle. but at least he's still getting my milk & it's easier 'cause someone else can feed him if i need to do something, ya know?
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Aww, He's soooooooooooo cute .krissy! I'm glad things went better for you guys the second night! And congrats on the weight loss too! That's always a plus!
|
12 >>