Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

I'm 14 And I Think I Might Be Pregnant. Please Help! (Page 1)

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
Okay, i'm 14 me and my boyfriend started having sex while back and hes cum inside me like 5 times lately I have been getting really tired, having stomach cramps, I get lightheaded in the mornings, and around 5pm every day for a week now, I had some blood spotting today that I noticed, But its to early for my period. I have never just had spotting and its kind of scaring me, I can't tell my parents I even think I am, They told me if I messed up again fostorhome was my next place. I'm so scared, Please someone help me. Please, I really don't know what to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Supporter
It's too early to test if you haven't actually missed a period, so test if and when you do. If you're not pregnant then take this as a wake up call and get on birth control or atleast use a condom because what you are doing is iresponsible because from what you have said you do not want a child so why take the risk of having one?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 26th, 2007
Experienced User
Re:14 And Maybe Pregnant
You need to go to a clinic and get tested. I am going to lecture you now. You are only 14 what are you doing having sex. You are too young to know what love is, so don't tell me you and your boyfriend are in love. Tell your school counselor. Tell someone.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 26th, 2007
Re:14 And Maybe Pregnant
san54 wrote:
You need to go to a clinic and get tested. I am going to lecture you now. You are only 14 what are you doing having sex. You are too young to know what love is, so don't tell me you and your boyfriend are in love. Tell your school counselor. Tell someone.


I know, that i'm really to young, I lost my virginty when I was 12 and I'm not any longer in school, I'm homeschooled, My parents pulled me out for a reson reaither not say why. I just need help right now.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Supporter
Re:14 And Maybe Pregnant
san54 wrote:
You need to go to a clinic and get tested. I am going to lecture you now. You are only 14 what are you doing having sex. You are too young to know what love is, so don't tell me you and your boyfriend are in love. Tell your school counselor. Tell someone.

Personally i think that is a poor judge of teenagers i think you will find that it is possible to fall in love at that age, my parents met at school when they were 11 and have been married for 21 years, are you going to tell me they're not in love?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 26th, 2007
I just want to know if I might be pregnant, with the signs and sytoms I have been having.
1.) Tired all the time even after 8-9 hours of sleep
2.)Being light headed in the morning and around 5pm every day for 1 week now.
3.)The blood spotting
4.)Stomach cramps.

Just based on those signs could I be? What are my chances since the 5 times he cum inside me I was ovulating 3 of those times Confused
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Supporter
Scared65746 wrote:
I just want to know if I might be pregnant, with the signs and sytoms I have been having.
1.) Tired all the time even after 8-9 hours of sleep
2.)Being light headed in the morning and around 5pm every day for 1 week now.
3.)The blood spotting
4.)Stomach cramps.

Just based on those signs could I be? What are my chances since the 5 times he cum inside me I was ovulating 3 of those times Confused

Some of them are symptoms yes, but they can also happen for so many other reasons too. If you were ovulating then your chances are slightly higher but bare in mind that few women actually know the true dates of their ovulation. Just try to stay calm because worrying can make your period late. remember your life is in no way over if you are pregnant it's just going to be a lot harder
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 26th, 2007
Dannzibelle wrote:
Scared65746 wrote:
I just want to know if I might be pregnant, with the signs and sytoms I have been having.
1.) Tired all the time even after 8-9 hours of sleep
2.)Being light headed in the morning and around 5pm every day for 1 week now.
3.)The blood spotting
4.)Stomach cramps.

Just based on those signs could I be? What are my chances since the 5 times he cum inside me I was ovulating 3 of those times Confused

Some of them are symptoms yes, but they can also happen for so many other reasons too. If you were ovulating then your chances are slightly higher but bare in mind that few women actually know the true dates of their ovulation. Just try to stay calm because worrying can make your period late. remember your life is in no way over if you are pregnant it's just going to be a lot harder

I know my life won't be over i'm more scared if my parents know they will try to make me have an abortian Which i'm agest its not the babys fault that it was conseved its the parents of the child's fault.Things happen to everyone. Some bigger problems then others, I'm morely scared of the fostorhome and if I am pregnant the child. I just am scared.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Supporter
You can't be forced into anything because you are assessed by a doctor to see if an abortion is best for you and if you say you don't want it then they obviously can't give you one no matter what your parents say
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Scared65746 wrote:
I just want to know if I might be pregnant, with the signs and sytoms I have been having.
1.) Tired all the time even after 8-9 hours of sleep
2.)Being light headed in the morning and around 5pm every day for 1 week now.
3.)The blood spotting
4.)Stomach cramps.

Just based on those signs could I be? What are my chances since the 5 times he cum inside me I was ovulating 3 of those times Confused
it sounds to me like your *trying* to get pregnant.usually 14 ear olds don't ay attention to ovulation,no one does unless they're trying to get pregnanct really.and if you knew you were ovulating why did you have unprotected sex?and you let him cum in you?! yes you could very well ger pregnant and for the sake of the child I hope your not.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 26th, 2007
Dannzibelle wrote:
You can't be forced into anything because you are assessed by a doctor to see if an abortion is best for you and if you say you don't want it then they obviously can't give you one no matter what your parents say

Really? I guess I didn't know that, But I think in the USA your parents have more a say
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Supporter
Scared65746 wrote:
Dannzibelle wrote:
You can't be forced into anything because you are assessed by a doctor to see if an abortion is best for you and if you say you don't want it then they obviously can't give you one no matter what your parents say

Really? I guess I didn't know that, But I think in the USA your parents have more a say

From what i can tell in the usa parents do seem to play a slightly more active role with this kind of thing. At the end of the day no competant doctor would give an aborion if it wasn't wanted because it's way too much of a risk to their career
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 26th, 2007
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Scared65746 wrote:
I just want to know if I might be pregnant, with the signs and sytoms I have been having.
1.) Tired all the time even after 8-9 hours of sleep
2.)Being light headed in the morning and around 5pm every day for 1 week now.
3.)The blood spotting
4.)Stomach cramps.

Just based on those signs could I be? What are my chances since the 5 times he cum inside me I was ovulating 3 of those times Confused
it sounds to me like your *trying* to get pregnant.usually 14 ear olds don't ay attention to ovulation,no one does unless they're trying to get pregnanct really.and if you knew you were ovulating why did you have unprotected sex?and you let him cum in you?! yes you could very well ger pregnant and for the sake of the child I hope your not.


I pay attention to my ovulation so I don't get pregnant but the thing is that my boyfriend and me didn't really think about it until it was all done and over with.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Dannzibelle wrote:
Scared65746 wrote:
Dannzibelle wrote:
You can't be forced into anything because you are assessed by a doctor to see if an abortion is best for you and if you say you don't want it then they obviously can't give you one no matter what your parents say

Really? I guess I didn't know that, But I think in the USA your parents have more a say

From what i can tell in the usa parents do seem to play a slightly more active role with this kind of thing. At the end of the day no competant doctor would give an aborion if it wasn't wanted because it's way too much of a risk to their career
so true danni! no one can make you have an abortion!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Supporter
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Dannzibelle wrote:
Scared65746 wrote:
Dannzibelle wrote:
You can't be forced into anything because you are assessed by a doctor to see if an abortion is best for you and if you say you don't want it then they obviously can't give you one no matter what your parents say

Really? I guess I didn't know that, But I think in the USA your parents have more a say

From what i can tell in the usa parents do seem to play a slightly more active role with this kind of thing. At the end of the day no competant doctor would give an aborion if it wasn't wanted because it's way too much of a risk to their career
so true danni! no one can make you have an abortion!

They will try though! i had five people trying to make me!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 26th, 2007
Dannzibelle wrote:
Scared65746 wrote:
Dannzibelle wrote:
You can't be forced into anything because you are assessed by a doctor to see if an abortion is best for you and if you say you don't want it then they obviously can't give you one no matter what your parents say

Really? I guess I didn't know that, But I think in the USA your parents have more a say

From what i can tell in the usa parents do seem to play a slightly more active role with this kind of thing. At the end of the day no competant doctor would give an aborion if it wasn't wanted because it's way too much of a risk to their career

Thanks so much for helping me! Your great. Smile
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 26th, 2007
Dannzibelle wrote:
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Dannzibelle wrote:
Scared65746 wrote:
Dannzibelle wrote:
You can't be forced into anything because you are assessed by a doctor to see if an abortion is best for you and if you say you don't want it then they obviously can't give you one no matter what your parents say

Really? I guess I didn't know that, But I think in the USA your parents have more a say

From what i can tell in the usa parents do seem to play a slightly more active role with this kind of thing. At the end of the day no competant doctor would give an aborion if it wasn't wanted because it's way too much of a risk to their career
so true danni! no one can make you have an abortion!

They will try though! i had five people trying to make me!

I hope the best for you Dannzibelle.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Supporter
Scared65746 wrote:
Dannzibelle wrote:
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Dannzibelle wrote:
Scared65746 wrote:
Dannzibelle wrote:
You can't be forced into anything because you are assessed by a doctor to see if an abortion is best for you and if you say you don't want it then they obviously can't give you one no matter what your parents say

Really? I guess I didn't know that, But I think in the USA your parents have more a say

From what i can tell in the usa parents do seem to play a slightly more active role with this kind of thing. At the end of the day no competant doctor would give an aborion if it wasn't wanted because it's way too much of a risk to their career
so true danni! no one can make you have an abortion!

They will try though! i had five people trying to make me!

I hope the best for you Dannzibelle.

Thank you hun!I'm doing quite well atm only got 13 weeks to go so exciting times!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Scared65746 wrote:
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Scared65746 wrote:
I just want to know if I might be pregnant, with the signs and sytoms I have been having.
1.) Tired all the time even after 8-9 hours of sleep
2.)Being light headed in the morning and around 5pm every day for 1 week now.
3.)The blood spotting
4.)Stomach cramps.

Just based on those signs could I be? What are my chances since the 5 times he cum inside me I was ovulating 3 of those times Confused
it sounds to me like your *trying* to get pregnant.usually 14 ear olds don't ay attention to ovulation,no one does unless they're trying to get pregnanct really.and if you knew you were ovulating why did you have unprotected sex?and you let him cum in you?! yes you could very well ger pregnant and for the sake of the child I hope your not.


I pay attention to my ovulation so I don't get pregnant but the thing is that my boyfriend and me didn't really think about it until it was all done and over with.
sorry but that just doesn't make sense to me.If you truly didn't want to get pregnant,you would have used protection,imo.

like I said,no one can make you.who are the 5 people if you haven't even told your parents yet?
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Supporter
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Scared65746 wrote:
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Scared65746 wrote:
I just want to know if I might be pregnant, with the signs and sytoms I have been having.
1.) Tired all the time even after 8-9 hours of sleep
2.)Being light headed in the morning and around 5pm every day for 1 week now.
3.)The blood spotting
4.)Stomach cramps.

Just based on those signs could I be? What are my chances since the 5 times he cum inside me I was ovulating 3 of those times Confused
it sounds to me like your *trying* to get pregnant.usually 14 ear olds don't ay attention to ovulation,no one does unless they're trying to get pregnanct really.and if you knew you were ovulating why did you have unprotected sex?and you let him cum in you?! yes you could very well ger pregnant and for the sake of the child I hope your not.


I pay attention to my ovulation so I don't get pregnant but the thing is that my boyfriend and me didn't really think about it until it was all done and over with.
sorry but that just doesn't make sense to me.If you truly didn't want to get pregnant,you would have used protection,imo.

like I said,no one can make you.who are the 5 people if you haven't even told your parents yet?

It was me who said 5 people tried to make me
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12 >>
Quick Reply