Medical Questions > Parenting > Parenting Community Forum

Video of Finn Trying to Get to Sleep

Must Read
What is chicken pox? And what are the stages of the infection? Click here for chicken pox basics....
How does chicken pox spread? Click here for information on who is most at risk of contracting chicken pox and how children and adults get chicken pox....
What do chicken pox look like? We outline the signs and symptoms here with info on possible complications and when you should seek medical help for the pox....
www.dropshots.com/girlsetsfire - under today's date.

it's nothing much, just finn trying to talk himself to sleep. i finally had to put an extra binky in his hand so he'd stop playing with the one in his mouth.

look how bald he is on the sides/back! the new hair coming in looks super light, i think he'll be blond.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
He's such a silly boy! He was definitely saying something - we just can't understand .finnegese!

Was he getting mad because he kept pulling his paci out? Alyvia will sometimes take her own thumb out of her mouth and then she'll get pissed off and glare at me like I stole it from her or something.

His poor hair!
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
lmao that's so funny.

he like.. yells at himself because he takes the binky out of his mouth lol he's so cute.
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2007
Supporter
That's so cute!! While I was watching that .Jenny was talking in the background and I could hear nothing but babies chattering away! hehe

Aww his hair is still awesome.. baby bald patches are so cute! Mr. Green
|

replied March 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Aww, what a talkative little guy. He seems like such a cool baby.
|

replied March 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
what a silly little boy. i love him bridget, he's such a cute guy.
|

replied March 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
thanks everyone.

he's been extremely cranky since getting his shots, although today has been *much* better. normally he goes right to sleep on his own, no fussing or anything but his new thing is playing with his binky, so i try to always have 2 in there with him.

he's a funny boy. i love him so much!
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Oh he is just so unbelievably .G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S!!!! I just melted when I watched this.

Smile
|

replied March 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
thanks jules!
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
he is really cheerful. what a doll.