Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Great...this Is Not a Good Day (crying)

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
User Profile
How do I stop stressing?
My demonic Evil or Very Mad AF came back. Now this soon will be my 5th month trying Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm really stressed out. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad It just piles up..plie, after pile Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Hugs Sweetie. Looks like we have the same cycle cause my evil Auntie came as well. I feel your pain and send your lotsa baby dust for next month.
|

replied March 24th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sorry to hear that she came. Hope you are lucky with your bfp next month.
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2007
Experienced User
Sorry Rene
That sucks honey. Think of it this way, you are much closer to your bfp than you were last month. It is bound to happen soon.

Sending you baby dust

cute doggie...
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2007
Experienced User
So sorry. I am new and dont know anyone on here yet, but I still feel for you the same. It has been 2 years for us of trying. I just always try to tell myself, "if it happened this month I wouldn't have my future baby" Does that make sense? It gets me thru the heartache every month. Knowing that all these negative tests are just going to make my future baby that much more special. When you look into your babies eyes, you will be happy it didnt happen this month, because you won't be able to imagine life without it. I don't know, I guess it sounds strange, but that's all that has been keeping me together these last 2 years.
|

replied March 25th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
I'm sorry rene. I recommend doing something special for yourself that is unrelated to ttc to help you feel better.

It's a bit harder to take getting af when you've done so much to try to conceive. Just relax now and spoil yourself a little. You deserve it.
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Experienced User
Awww i am so sorry rene. Hope it happens for you next month. May god give the strength to continue. HUGS
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Experienced User
i agree with shortgeek, go out and buy yourself something nice or do something you enjoy to help. that is what i always did when i was ttc and af came. 5 months is long but it does take a lot of couples up to a year to concieve. try not to stress too hard yet. it took me 9 months after a m/c to get pregnant again.
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I feel your pain right now Renee. I am in my 5th month now as well. I am just ready to be a mommy. Why should we have to wait?
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Experienced User
Thanks you guys!
|

User Profile
replied October 23rd, 2010
I am also new, Renee I do feel your pain as well. We have been trying for over a year and though I say "it'll happen when it happens, and stop stressing" it just NEVER seems to work! Hubby is getting ready to go into the Army and all I want is to conceive prior to him leaving! I know that may sound selfish but I want a baby soooooo bad. I live in a town where there are 6 8th graders who are pregnant and I JUST DON"T FIND IT FAIR! All my friends either have children, just had a baby, or are pregnant and I am very very happy for them, but I want a miracle of my own.....
|
Quick Reply