Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Am I a Nympho?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
am I a nympho?
yes
no
25%  25%  [ 1 ]
75%  75%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 4
I just had my first and probably last baby and all I can think about is sex! I can't get enough of it. I'm constantly ready and always trying to get some(you know what I mean). I was never like this before I was pregnant. I had a pretty regular sex drive of a twenty year old, but now I'm a sex crazed addict. Is this abnormal? If so what do I do? I think I'm driving my husband insane. I don't want him to push me away when all I want to do is pull him in even closer. Please help, I don't know what to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Maria313
|

replied March 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Am I a Nympho?
lilmama12907 wrote:
I just had my first and probably last baby and all I can think about is sex! I can't get enough of it. I'm constantly ready and always trying to get some(you know what I mean). I was never like this before I was pregnant. I had a pretty regular sex drive of a twenty year old, but now I'm a sex crazed addict. Is this abnormal? If so what do I do? I think I'm driving my husband insane. I don't want him to push me away when all I want to do is pull him in even closer. Please help, I don't know what to do.

I think you're not a nympho.

A nymphomaniac is a woman who literally needs sex so badly that it interferes with her daily activities; she will go out of her way to get sex in innapropriate places and from innapropriate sources. She will not be able to do normal things in her day, like washing dishes, going to work, driving a car, because the need for sex interferes.
|

User Profile
replied March 25th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Agreed. I do not think you are a nympho. A lot of people use that word without fully understanding it.

You don't sound abnormal to me. People have varying sex drives. That's normal. Also, since you just had a baby, I would not be surprised if your hormones were all over the place right now.
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
it's normal for your hormones to be out of wack right now after having a baby. Some peoples sex drives goes from thru the roof to none and other's are like you. Mine didn't change. You aren't abnormal and i am supprised your sweet little hubby isn't happy about this.

go ahead and take advantage of it now while it lasts. It could possibly change after your hormones go back to normal.
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
she will go out of her way to get sex in innapropriate places and from innapropriate sources. .
I don't think there is anywhere that sex is innapropriate bsides church! lol Wink
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
~*~Melissa~*~ wrote:
Eiri wrote:
she will go out of her way to get sex in innapropriate places and from innapropriate sources. .
I don't think there is anywhere that sex is innapropriate bsides church! lol Wink

I have done it in a church. sorry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|

User Profile
replied March 27th, 2007
Experienced User
Haha I agree. I don't think you're a nympho at all. After having a baby, your hormones get pretty wild. I think what you're experiencing is normal.
|

replied May 22nd, 2010
How to know if your a nympho
Im a nympho......& trust me honey you are not! I've done it to random men walking down the street at the gym even the mail man!
|

replied January 14th, 2011
Definently not a nympho. I used to enjoy meeting random people online and it didn't matter where they lived, if it was under 3 hours away I was there. I don't remember their names, not that it matters but I remember where I've been. Sex is an amazing thing. Now I just get it when I can since I'm in a relationship it's slowed me down. We still do it at the bar, random parking lots. But it's not taking over my life anymore.
|

replied May 29th, 2012
i have a unusual growth of hair on my body, i have extreme pain during my periods, frnds tell me that my rate of harmones are greater, or something to do with that. i get easily turned on and breath heavily in ecstasy when my boyfriend kisses me. does that prove that im a nympho
|