Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Search for Mental Health Doctor

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
User Profile
i want to know way carnt there be a counslor for me as i have so meny problems at one time , im being left whith my head to my self , im not a daingor to the public the public is to me ,im having flash baks my head all over place , i dont go out , is there eny body i can see at all that deals whith multy probs , as my dr carnt find eny one ,and i dont know how to be ? i no you eint a answer but could you plese tel me honestly if there is help out there and how i could acses ?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 5th, 2007
Mental Conditions Answer A2535
According to your pre-existing conditions you probably need help from a mental health doctor. I believe there is a help for you. You may need to continue asking and waiting for the right person to help you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mental Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.