Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Bathing Suit?

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
This is one topic I *really* don't wanna be thinking about buuuuut.. I'm bored so I'll ask anyways! What king of bathing suits out there will not make my love handles & thunder thighs look so damn big? If any..
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
im in the same boat michelle.

but last year i got a tankini and it hid my stomach and whatnot and then i got matching bottoms andi got a bathing suit skirt thing that u could wear in a pool.. or u can get board shorts (i dont like the long ones) so i get shorter ones but theyre not always real comfortable lol but they hide my thighs so i don't care. and they have cute ones too!
|

replied March 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i think a tankini would be your best bet for hiding love handles (though i'm sure you don't have any, you're probably just being overcritical). as for covering thighs, i have a little swim skirt that i love, it's cute not old ladyish.

i don't even want to think about bathing suit season. i have a wicked cute pin up style suit but i know i'm not even close to being able to fit into it. oh well, i don't plan on going swimming much anyway.
|

replied March 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
i haven't worn a bathing suit in public for something like three years.

i don't go swimming and i don't go to the beach. teritory i stay very far away from.

sorry i'm not help.
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I am not wearing a bathing suit this summer, i have like a huge fat roll around my waste i hate it its icky and ugly, all i own are bikinis no way im wearing that in public
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2007
Supporter
Hi Mommy
Just got back from taking a patient to Key West.............Girl, get out there and wear whatever you want......You would not believe the COWS, PIGS and HIPPOS in thongs, and bikinis out on the beach...and some even in town...........fat hanging everywhere. You don't need to worry about what others think or say, this is your life, you wear what you want. I too like tankinis and also like the running shorts and sports bras. You are young, go for it!
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
That's what I was thinking was a tankini to hide my stomach area (plus my stretch marks aren't the prettiest things ever).. I'm so embarrassed of my thighs though. I love the cute little shorts that come with some bathing suits but the last thing I need is them squeezing my thighs making them look even bigger, ya know!? I think I'm gonna try one of those skirts!!

Thanks everyone who responded!
|