Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Loose And Tight Girls.

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Ok so I have been told both, (not for me though I ain't a slut!!)

Ok is a girl tight because she has a lot of sex?

or is she loose because she has had a lot of sex?

I had a friend tell me that if a girl has a lot of sex she is tight because she is working those muscles...but on the other hand i have heard that if your loose then your a slut and have been around...

fella's which is true????

JUst wondering....i do my kegels!!!!

which statement is true????
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am a female, but I will throw some information out there just the same. Smile One thing that a lot of people don't know is that the vagina gets a lot bigger when a woman is in the mood. So the same woman might feel tight during one sexual encounter, loose the next, and tight the next, just based on how in the mood she was.
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2007
Experienced User
i never questioned wether or not they had a lot of sex or not. i can think of two women specifically and both have to do with children. my first wife was tight and then after vaginal childbirth she was loose and the tightness never came back. the second is my current wife and although she has 3 children, at 43 she is still very tight because all three were c-section. never stuck around long enough with anyone else to find out if the had a lot of sex or not
hope this helps.
|

replied March 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
huh!!! ok, i was just wondering,

i haven't pushed a baby thru mine....and was with the same guy for 7 years before he passed away, the norm for us was 4+ times a week....so ummm i don't know. I guess i could be tight to one and loose to another....but hell i dont' know and i am not too into asking after sex...so dear, was that tight enough for you. lol

anyway, ok thanks, anyone else?
|

replied March 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
my ex made a comment to me once that I was tighter than usual and I have never heard a complaint out of him! lol I know the more I have sex it does get a little looser obviously but if you go with out for a few days its back to normal! some women are naturally loose too. . .
|

replied March 22nd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
okay, cool....i guess i kinda sorta got my answer.

so mel what you are saying is that it's like an butthole???
|

replied March 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
More sex or large toys will cause, over a long period of time with much use, the vagina to loosen, just like giving brith will do it.

The same thing can happen to the anus with anal sex.

This is the reason that some women buy tightening creams, or even have an operation that "re-virginizes" them by tightening the vagina.

Yes, more sex makes you looser. it doesn't make you tighter. Your vagina is like a rubber band: it will snap back to tight, but if you over use it or force something very large through it, you weaken the stretchiness and it looses the tightness.
|

replied March 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Sunflower_pie81 wrote:
okay, cool....i guess i kinda sorta got my answer.

so mel what you are saying is that it's like an butthole???
I think you just wanted to say butthole! lol

but yeah,I guess thats what i'm saying!
|

User Profile
replied March 23rd, 2007
Community Volunteer
Yeah, I must say I don't think that having a lot of sex really effects the size or anything. As pointed out above, in times of arousal the vagina is meant to increase in size to aid intercourse. If anything, frequent sex may make it a little less sensitive (in terms of the initial penetration) for some women, but maybe not I can't say I know from experience. Also, it's pretty much a known fact that if you wait a really, really long time to have sex it will get tighter, but only initially.
|

replied March 23rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
uuummm who complaned about the filter???
|

replied March 23rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
If you use the proper words you don't have to worry about the filter Wink
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
If you use the proper words you don't have to worry about the filter Wink
well there was obviously nothing wrong with my word if it wasn't filtered!

ass ass ass ass.see,nothing wrong! Wink
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
Eiri wrote:
More sex or large toys will cause, over a long period of time with much use, the vagina to loosen, just like giving brith will do it.

The same thing can happen to the anus with anal sex.

This is the reason that some women buy tightening creams, or even have an operation that "re-virginizes" them by tightening the vagina.

Yes, more sex makes you looser. it doesn't make you tighter. Your vagina is like a rubber band: it will snap back to tight, but if you over use it or force something very large through it, you weaken the stretchiness and it looses the tightness.

I don't know about this.. i gave birth to a 10 lbs baby, and i am definatly not loose... It was a natural birth, and I did tear. My husband tells me how good I feel, and "tighter" than I was before. He say I eel like a virgin every time.
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
sam your cute. (dont' know why though)

I have heard some girls say that . that they are tighter after giving birth than they were before.

I don't know though.
|

replied March 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I would say as a general rule following the laws of biology and physics that most women will be looser after a lot of sex, heavy use of large toys, or giving birth. There will always be exceptions, but they are not common. There wouldn't be a "virginizing" surgery if most women stayed tight their whole life.
|
Quick Reply