Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Guess What (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hey ladies this is illusionsmamma(claudia) guess what ? Well what I feared i'm pregnant!! I am so confused I need some support and help please reply to any helping words nikki are you still here and lildreamer i'm only 19 and I already have 1 daughter I dont want anymore!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 16th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
I had a baby when I was 16 then I got pregnant with twins when I was 17. I almost didnt keep them, but I changed my mind and I have 2 more great kids!
|

Experienced User
Wow thats great and you re so brave for being able to take care of all your kids I admire you !!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
Well ladies I already love my baby but I fear to what my mother will say even thoughi already have my own life and my apartment and stuff I just worry too much on what she is going to say I also think and have a lot of fear if my boss will fire me that is scary if I lose my job I lose everything because right now we are having alot of financial problems with jimmy quiting his job because of the advantage they were taking from him in his job so he is looking for another job and jen I do admire you alot as well believe me you are so brave but I am planning not to tell my mom or anybody till they see it on their own.. (because i'm scared)
|

Extremely eHealthy
Dont feel bad I havent told my grandma yet and i'm 4 months!
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Congrats sweetie! I know you can do it! You are doing great with 1. 2 will be a blessing! Nikki is still here. She just didn't have to work today! I'll be sure to tell her to check in with you!
Love,
chanda
|

replied February 17th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Congrats mommy!
|

User Profile
Advanced Support Team
As far as you boss firing you...You could get him in trouble for discrimination if he does! It happened to me when I became pregnant.

~sara~
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey how are you?
|

replied February 18th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Keep us posted ok.
|

replied February 19th, 2004
Experienced User
Well i'm not sure I show already though and I am 19 I think I am going through hell right now I feel devastated and worried!!!
|

replied February 19th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Claudia!!!!!!!!! How are you? Are you pregnant? Have you taken a test?
|

replied February 27th, 2004
Experienced User
Hey nikki I thought I replied to you yesterday but this stupid thing didnt work well yeah I took I test and a rn (registered nurse) told me I wasw like 6 1/2 months but I am scared I really dont want to have this baby now I got in a huge arguement with my stupid man and I sometimes feel if leaving him will be a good choice for me and my daughter but im also scared of that too I am just so confused and I need help I need someone to talk to and I really dont have anybody my mom doesnt even talk to me last night I told him I was done and I had never said that in my life to him and in a way it felt good to really let my feelings out and I just exploded right now I am going through hell he asked me for the last chance to change his entire lifestyle for us but I dont seem to believe him anymore and I think if I only have one child it will be much easier for me I know for sure I am going to end up alone I am so desperate and I think I need help im not dure what kind of help but I do any body know where I can find some!!!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
Thanks jen but iam 6 1/2 wks. Sorry about the confusion I dont even know what im saying but its tough and I dont think I need someone to just give me more problems everyday of my life I nedd happiness too and tranquility I i dont have that I am totally confused
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think that what you need is a round of applause you have done a hell of a job with the life that you have already and I sure that having another baby is not going to do anything but help that. I mean why werent you on the pill or something to prevent pregnancy. Good luck..

Congratulations!!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Claudia you can call me if you want! No way, you cant end this. Remember when I told you I wanted to end things with jose and leave to my moms, what did you tell me? You said I better keep my a$$ at home and work things out! And I did. And we still argue but guess what, I gave him that chance and he quit drinking! You dont need to be scared. You have to keep this baby! Is yours. What would you do if it was illlusion you were terminating?? You just cant end it like that. You might be scared now but keeping it is the best thing. And work things out with your man, set down some ground rules for him ok! What kinda help are you looking for? Just keep calm and dont stress! You have a baby inside you and you should be happy. Things happen for a reason!
|
12 >>
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
User Profile
User Profile