Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Early Pregnancy Signs and Symptoms Forum

Confused!!!!

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Rolling Eyes plz help!heres my case its been a month i am trying to get pregnant for the first time...my ovulation date was btwn 10 to 14th of this month..n we did made love..and i wil get my periods 24th of every month..n i am due after 5 days...
last week i was feeling nousea whole day..n peeing a lot ..last night i was very restless n craving for water...n feeling heaviness on stomach...and mostly constipated...and body get tired a lot these days ...but no sore breasts..no spotting till yet as i read it happened...even i was so regular with gyms but these days i am confused so not working out at all ..just being scared of miscariage if there is something...i m dying to knw whts goin on?plz anyone tell me is it safe to workout in this confusion??? Sad am i pregnant?...cant wait to know...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 19th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
According to what you've told us, you ovulated, at the most, 9 days ago. You wouldn't be feeling nausea quite yet, or experiencing frequent urination. It sounds like because you want to be pregnant, you're noticing all these things now. It's very common when one is trying to conceive.

Try to relax these next few days, and take a pregnancy test when your period is due. And don't feel discouraged if you're not pregnant yet - it takes a healthy couple an average of a year to conceive. Good luck!
|

replied March 19th, 2007
Thanx Ayamiyaki
I think u r right Sad ...but few days ago i had some menstural like pain on my right thigh and abdomen way before my periods were due...even i had clearblue home test on last friday just to check but it turned out to be negetive Sad ...but may be i checked it lill early as tht test says check 5 days before u r due with ur periods..so thn i thought may be thts why it came -ive...
do u have any idea ..while i am trying to concieve can i be regular with my gym routine..and what type of excersise i shud go for..i do regular cardio and weight trainin and sometimes ti-bo too...???i wud really appreciate if u answer...thanx again!!!!!
|

replied March 31st, 2007
i took HPT twice n it came out positive Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2007
Especially eHealthy
aw congrats!
|