Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Can I Be Pregnant?

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I have posted before but maybe if I word it differently I'll get more responses. I ended my period about 2 weeks ago. My boyfriend and I have been having sex for the last week with him coming inside me everytime. I'm 23 and ready for a baby. What are the chances I could be pregnant?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Unprotected sex means you could be pregnant. But we can't tell you your chances, hon. You're just going to have to wait and see if you miss your period. I wish there were something else we could tell you, but there really isn't.

The wait is long, I know. But it's all you can do now.

Keep us updated, okay?
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
She is correct, unfortunately, we will not be ale to tell you your chances. Is your partner wanting a child as well? How often are you dtd? (doing the deed)

If you are trying to get pregnant, you may want to come join us in the "getting pregnant" forum. You will probably get more of the support that you are looking for.

I hope things turn out the way you want!! Keep us posted!
|

replied March 17th, 2007
Thank you. Well, he's coming in me at least 3 times a night, at least 4 times a week. Yes, he wants one as well. I will keep you all posted. Thank you for your support.
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
When you are trying to conceive, you should be having sex every other night. It takes something like 48-72 hours for a man to produce healthy sperm. That being said, you should only do that during your fertile window. When you are not in your fertile window you can have all the *practice* you want. Wink Have fun!
|

replied April 7th, 2009
im 37 and all symptoms of pregnancy is this menaapause just got married after years no sex now what?
|

User Profile
replied April 7th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Uh... take a pregnancy test?

Maybe even schedule an appointment with your gyno.
|