Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Migraine pills during pregnancy?

Must Read
Intense pain, sensitivity to light and nausea. All signs of a migraine. But what is a migraine headache? And what can trigger it? Migraine basics here....
Migraine symptoms are easy to recognize. But what signs precede a migraine? And which symptoms are present during different types of migraines? Read more here....
What types of doctors diagnose migraines? And what tests do they use? Learn how to understand migraine symptoms and put them in perspective here....
User Profile
I am currenly 5weeks pregnant with my #1.
My question is,

Is having sex during early pregnancy safe ? Is there any limits ? Is it ok if you cum inside ? I have very creamy CM & lots of it since i got pregnant, is it normal ?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2007
Pregnancy Answer A2485
Whether or not you can take migraine pills during pregnancy depends upon what migraine pills you are taking. Pills like paracetamol are safe. For pharmaceutical brand medications, you can consult your OB/GYN for more details.

Yes, having sex during early pregnancy is safe. You may have a s much sex as you like, without limit, including ejaculation inside.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pregnancy , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.