Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Other Forums In Use

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
Baby Health - baby development and progression - it's where you go when you get promoted from pregnancy.

Baby Q&A - got a pressing question? - is that normal? what if?

Pregnancy depression - hormones getting you down?

Post partum depression - got the baby blues?

Parenting - advice on being a parent

***edit to add***
for those that don't want to scroll the whole site and thos that book mark one forum...

book mark this instead
http://ehealthforum.com/health/pregnancy_f orum.html
it lists all the pregnancy/parenting forums and not the rest so it fits on one screen.
but you can still easy access the rest (they are just collapsed to their catergories instead of showing all forums).

Last edited by Kia on March 19th, 2007 06:55 AM; edited 3 times in total
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
here, watch me..

*~*here i go.... **poof** off to another board*~*
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2007
Supporter
Can this be stickied as a re-direct?
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2007
Community Volunteer
tdr wrote:

good idea. Wink
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2007
Supporter
Kia wrote:
tdr wrote:

good idea. Wink

Smile Thanks...I have them from time to time. I think this was my one for the week!
|

User Profile
replied March 16th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I like the other forums being used as well, I am a mod for the eating disorder one and the gallbladder , appendix one. None are too busy . i can say this one is the busiest site because of all the offtopic posts from us that were pregnant, the majority of us all have had our babies already now. I think they should make a parents of toddler forum, maybe simlar to the parenting but aimed at ages 1-4. I float around the other forums all the time, lookin for posts with no replies to read and maybe answer if at all possible. I think some of us sit here at this one refreshing the page all day waiting for a new post lmao. I think though they should shrink the other ones, there are too many different ones on similar things.
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Admin will be changing some of the names so we have forums to suit our needs.

and diane, everytime trey sees your avatar he says. "Oh breakfast!" lmao Laughing
|