Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Normal Foreskin?

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
User Profile
I am not circumsised, and I was just wondering if it was normal for the skin on the part of my foreskin that is covered to be a bit pink in comparison to the rest of the skin. It is only on the part that is covered most of the time and is not visable at all when the foreskin is covering the head of the penis.

Thank you very much,

Rob

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 22nd, 2007
Sexual Health - Men Answer A2474
Yes, it is normal that the color of the foreskin is a little pink in comparison with the rest of the skin.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.