Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Paranoid Again Please Help Me Some One

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
See I work at a fast food restraunt and just recently I was collecting money from this customer she gave me the ten dollar bill and then when I gave her back the change I discover she had a band aid on her hand and some dry crusty blood on one finger and I had this little open cut on my finger from my skin cracking it wasnt a deep cut it was just real little but I didnt touch her hand at all but now I am scared because what if blood was on the money or something I check my hand a cple of times and didnt see any dry blood at all but now I am thinking what if it was on my hand and I didnt see it I didnt start thinking about it until a couple days later. and when I was taking this man order he was spitting food out his mouth but now I am thinking what if food got in my eye and I didnt knw it or on my face and I didnt knw it I am so scared to death. please help me.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
You can't get HIV from touching someone with blood on their hand unless 1. They have HIV and 2. You have a cut on your hand for the blood to get through.

You cannot get HIV from saliva, so it would not matter what the man was spitting and where.

You might want to research HIV a bit, learn about how it is spread, and how to protect yourself. I also still think therapy might be a good option for you if that does not help.
|

User Profile
replied March 14th, 2007
Experienced User
Try not to live such a paranoid life style. You have more of a chance of catching a cold virus from touching the money daily then you do from contracting aids. Do some research on the subject as the last poster had suggested so that you may be able to calm your nerves yourself. Life will be hard for you if you continue to live paranoid you don't want to put yourself in a bubble.
|

replied October 8th, 2007
Aid Is Everywhere......ohhh...my God
Hi everybody

Maybe this sounds so stupid..but Im freaking out!

It happens that I have a contact with a prostitute...I did not have condom so she gave one to me. I put this on myself ( the condom seemed ok, inside its package). At the end we didnt do anything only we touch each other, we didnt have intercouse. But suddenly an stupid idea came to my mind: "what happen if the condom tha the girl gave was contaminated by AID by her" my question is: could someone contaminate a Condom with blood through a needle or something like that? Although the condom seems to be ok, in good shape inside its package, it is posible that one can contaminate it using a needle????

Please......comments........ I know is stupid what im saying!
Best regards
|