Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Ovulate After Day 21 Possible?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hi, last month my doc gave me Provera to start my periods. Day 21 he did a progesterone test and said I did not ovulate (results 0.2). Is it possible that I ovulated after that date? I took Provera again (day 33), and it is day 5 and no sign of period. (Last month it took less than 3 days). My periods while I had the Mirena was irregular but in the order of 35 days.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 14th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
u can ovulate even after day 21 if your cycles are long. I have ever ovulated in day 22 as my cycles were like 40-45 days.
|

replied March 14th, 2007
Experienced User
On my longest cycle, I ovulated on day 55.
|

User Profile
replied November 7th, 2010
Ovulation and pregnancy
is it possible to have a 28-29 day cycle and ovulate on day 21 and still get pregnant?
|