Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Baby Names Forum

Girl Names. Victoria (vika)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi everyone,

We are having a baby girl in 3 month and we haven't settled on a name yet.
We like Victoria, but don't like Vicki. In Eastern Europe short version for Victoria is Vika (Vicka). So if we name our daughter Victoria, I think we would use Vika as a short version. I just wanted to get some oppinions on it...

Also, what do you think of these names:
Brianna
Natalie
Natasha
Jessica

Thanks Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 13th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
I'm not wild about "vicka" for a nickname. It sounds too much like "vicar" to me. I don't care for "vicky" either, so I would probably just call her "v" or "vee". But that's, of course, my opinion. Victoria was one of the names we were considering for our daughter, so my husband and I already went over this problem.

Out of your other names, I like .natalie.
|

User Profile
replied March 15th, 2007
Community Volunteer
I've know a couple of Victoria's go by the short form of Tory/Tori.
|