Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

Light Cramps For Over a Week No Period, Could I Be Pregnant?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hello, I've been having light cramping and bloating for over a week now it feels like im going to start my period but it's not there. Im about 15 days late for my period.. but i was wonder is it common to see women having cramping as an early sign of pregnancy or could it be something else?? im going to take a pregnancy test soon but i wanted to ask questions first please help!
i also have to mention that i just got off depo 3 months ago but i've had 2 regular periods right after i got off it so thats why im worried.. could it be irregularities even though i got back on schedule with my period for the 2 months?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 12th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
We can't tell you for certain. You'll need to take a pregnancy test.
|

replied March 14th, 2007
I would take a pregnancy test first and then go from there. Im sure the depo could be messing around with your periods. But the only way to be POSITIVE is to take a quick test.

Good luck!
|

replied April 1st, 2007
It sounds to me like your pregnant. I had the same feeling and then i took a test and it was positive. But everyone is different. Take a test and let us know what the results were.
|

replied April 20th, 2007
I would agree it does sound like you are pregnant. The first time I got pregnant I had bad cramps like I was going to get my period but I didn't have any spotting and my period never came I think the cramps are caused by implataion in the uterus. I wasn't worried about being pregnant because I didn't think I could well a week after my period was due I started to worry I took a pregnancy test and what do you know positive so if I were you I would take a test and if it comes back positive set up an appointment with your local ob-gyn for a blood test to confirm it.
|

replied March 11th, 2012
Confused
Hi, i was due my period yesterday (saturday),
I been experiencing cramps since thursday, & today (sunday)
Iv had some light bleeding, like a pale red, pinky colour.
Fetched a hpt - negative.. Wats ur views guys?xx
|