Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Just Venting......

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
well my husband just left to go to the movies with his daughter and i am kinda pissed off. its his only day off and all i wanted was a little help plus i am sick. i am so tired of him thinking life revovles around his daughter and his ex wife. like today since his daughter wanted to go to the movies she was up and ready to go but on sunday we had to go out and eat with grandma for her birthday and since cori did not really wanna go she was really late getting there . which messed up my meal cause my husband was not there to help so i had to deal with 2 hungry babies by myself. if she had go there on time i would have been able to eat and get home just in time to feed them. i guess i am just really a b*tch cause this ticked me off.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2007
Supporter
You reminded me so much of my sister then. Her partner has a little girl from a previous relationship and everything revolves around her because her mother has spoilt her all her life, it drives my sister mad. You are not alone, i can only imagine how annoying it must be.
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I am so sorry! That would really make me mad, especially if I were sick.
Does he know how you feel? I know this is probably a dumb question because you seem like you would tell him.
|

replied March 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
yeah its really annoying. he knows i am sick but he says he has to take her cause he already told her he was.
|