Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Flat Out Lied

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
So drea lied to me, flat out and to my face lied to me. She knew all along who the guy was and didn’t want to tell me because she didn’t want to cause chaos in her family. Tony (her hubby) came by this afternoon and laid into real hard about being honest and she finally told me. The guy is her brother in law, he is married to her sister and they have a 7-month-old daughter. I can’t tell you how pissed I am for her lying to me, not to mention I am soooo pissed at that guy!! He has an infant at home! I went by there tonight to talk to him, but he wasn’t there and I was going to tell jana (his wife) and kenydi (the baby)yet. I am just so angry at the whole bit. I don’t think he deserves jana, but I don’t want to hurt her. I am at a lose as what to do yet again! Any advice? Should I say anything or not?

Danielle
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 13th, 2004
Especially eHealthy
Hey
Well, I would say something. But that is just me! He deserves to pay for what he has done. And I cannot believe she lied to you.
Anyway, we talked on-line ya know how I feel.
Love you girl,
chanda
|

Experienced User
I would tell, I think he deserves to get something for wot he did and how could she let u go off with him knowing that he was married as a friend I think she has been a bit irresponsible she knew u were upset. I would be devastated if any of my friends did that to me. And besides wot are girls nights for if not to spend it with the girls in a drunken stupor and no u will be looked after. Thats just how I see it, I didnt mean to be rude but this gets me so angry when girls dont take care of their friends when they know that their friends have been drinking. I realise we are all responsible for our own actions but she knew how drunk u were and she knew who he was and thats all she should of had to know.

From someone who cant wait to have a jellybean all of their own
|

Experienced User
Very true, thing is, shes not just a friend. She is my sister in law, jason's sister. I am sooooo pissed at her!! Argh!! Thanks allusive
|

Experienced User
Like I said, and dont take this the wrong but I think she knew wot she was doing, wot sort of a person let alone a friend lets the girl they are out with who is blind rotton drunk and can hardly think for themselves go off with a guy for a start let alone someone they knew who was married and has a small child. I think on some level she needs to be held accountable for this after all wot is the wife of this man going to say when and if she finds out.

Hang in there im hoping it all gets better for u. I also think that u should confront this guy and ur sil and tell them both how u really feel. What did ur sil husband say when he found out was he angry at u or her.

From someone who cant wait to have a jellybean all of their own
|

replied February 14th, 2004
Extremely eHealthy
Not all girls got and get pissed out of their heads on girls nights out-u can have fun without getting rat-arsed
|

Extremely eHealthy
Definitely say some thing he is a low life!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Experienced User
Sparkly I didnt mean 2 imply that u have to drink to have a good time and I didnt mean 2 imply that all girls nights out involve drinking I was saying on this particular occasion. Actually I was just meaning that in general there is no chicky out there who would let their friend (intoxicated or not) go and sleep with a guy if she wasnt herself and she had her own issues going on. Girls just arent like that (or not suppose to be anyway)

after all we girls have something men dont and thats intuition, and the sil should have known better and used her intuition to say hey danielle lets go home. Or sleaze bag get away from her ur married and have a child.

I hope things work out for u, im praying for u dani

from someone who cant wait to have a jellybean all of thier own
|

Extremely eHealthy
I think that you should say something, I agree with what a lot of the girls have to say, him doing that isnt right..And him getting a way with it makes it even worse. Hope you understand

*on valentines day, home at 10pm...*
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Dr. Ana Aleksovska
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile
Anand J. Singh
User Profile