Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

My Coochie Is Falling Apart.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I just noticed something today...You know on your coochie where they have to cut sometimes when you have a baby? well i had to get stitches with brayden and there is an effing hole there...like seriously a !**@! hole. I'm assuming she didn't stitch it up enough or the stitches didnt dissolve right but what the heck is up with doctors having such a hard time doing their job right now days? it's pathetic and i'm so pissed off because that was a mistake that could of easily been prevented, now i'm stuck with a holey coochie to look at. Well, you cant see it just looking at my coochie but still...who wants holes in their bits? =(

Darn!!!!!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
that sucks, are you gonna go back to them? and try and get it fixed?
|

replied March 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
tinkinpink84 wrote:

I don't see why i should since i wanna have more kids and it'll get messed up again anyways. =(
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Crappola. I couldn't imagine. I would be so ticked off. I wouldn't want a hole in my bits. UHHH....good luck with that. I would definitely call the doctor about that. That is SO not right.
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
DaliciaLovesYou wrote:
tinkinpink84 wrote:

I don't see why i should since i wanna have more kids and it'll get messed up again anyways. =(

next time they might just cut ya as soon as your in labor i guess, and maybe stitch ya up right this go around. i guess if it isnt bothering u right now then it can get fixed after your next baby.
|

replied March 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
hun u should get it looked at just to make sure something cant happen like it get infected or something... that could lead to infertility problems.
|

replied March 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
holey coochie....lol

that made me laugh 'd'

oh and i agree with sandra, get it looked at just incase.
|

replied March 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Yeah it don't bother me or anything and I figured they could fix it whenever I have another baby but still, just knowing i have a hole in my coochie bothers me lmao. because it's *not* supposed to be there!!

I'm really sick of seeing doctors about my woman parts, I'm still tired from when I was pregnant with brayden and I was getting poked and jabbed.

Who knows, maybe i'll make a doc appt soon. =(
|
Quick Reply