Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

I Feel Horrible.....

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
i have been really congested since tues morning. i thought it was just from crying so much on monday but now my head feels like its gonna explode. my face hurts so bad.could it be a sinus infection? my friends mom who is a nurse said thats what it sounds like. i am just glad the babies have not got it if it is a cold.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
that sounds like a sinus infection, id go to the dr and see for sure they prob give u antibiotics for it but usually with the headache and stuff its sinus, someone toldme if its a sinus infection itwill hurt to touch yer head between your eyes, but idunno never tried it lol
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Isn't it 100 times worse having babies and being sick like that? Don't you sometimes wish you can have complete respite...time to yourself, so you can be miserable alone. That is the way I feel when I am sick, and that is with only one child. I can't imagine how difficult it is for you right now.

It sounds like a sinus infection to me. When I have them, it doesn't sound as bad as yours does. Can you get in somewhere this weekend like urgent care?
|

replied March 10th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
thanks yall i am going to urgent care today whenever my husband gets back from the movies. yeah what a jerk.....payback is a b*tch.
|