Medical Questions > Womens Health > Womens Conditions Forum

Anyone Tried Beta Mannan?

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I am looking for feedback on any types of help with cervical dysplasia. I had a LEEP procedure over a year ago and the level of pre-cancerous cells was pretty high (I dont remember exactly what it was). I had a repap in September and never heard anything, until today when I went in for my second repap and was told that my last one came back with minor dysplasia again. She said she would've waited until now, to re-evaluate anyways, but she did my repap and said to call her in two weeks for the results. She thought she would probably have to do a freezing procedure. I'm freaked out! I heard about Beta Mannan and it seems to have some great results for certain women. Any advice to ease my mind right now, would be greatly appreciated. I'm only 26 and have not had kids yet, either...someone ease my mind please.Wink

Thanks,
Rachel
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 21st, 2007
Beta Mannan
Hi there Rachie

Yes I have just ordered my first supply of Beta Mannan. I have been diagnosed with CIN3 and have been told by by gyno I must have a cone biopsy. But i want to do it the natural way first. So I am going to a naturopath, tgaking beta mannan and having acupuncture and reflexology. In other words Im doing everything in my power to avoid surgery.

Give it a go Rachie.

Regards Rache-Lee
|

replied July 2nd, 2007
Re: Beta Mannan
Rache-Lee wrote:
Hi there Rachie

Yes I have just ordered my first supply of Beta Mannan. I have been diagnosed with CIN3 and have been told by by gyno I must have a cone biopsy. But i want to do it the natural way first. So I am going to a naturopath, tgaking beta mannan and having acupuncture and reflexology. In other words Im doing everything in my power to avoid surgery.

Give it a go Rachie.

Regards Rache-Lee

Hi Rache-Lee,
I also have CIN III and freaked out. I just started Beta Mannan 6/10/2007, hoping to also avoid surgery. Did you have a pap/colpo after 90days, since you started in march. Please let me know, I 'm anxious
|

replied May 26th, 2012
Beta Mannan worked for me in 3 months!!! I was skeptical for about a month before deciding to buy, but I figured any amount of money is worth not having surgery and affecting my ability to carry a baby full term.
6 months ago I was diagnosed with HPV and had a colposcopy. I had 2 areas of displasia, one stage 2 and the other stage 1. 3 months ago is when I bought beta mannan- took 2 in the morning orally and one as a suppository and did the same at night for a total of 6 pills/ day. I just had my 2nd colpo. 2 weeks ago and the Dr. just called me back to say my biopsy and pap came back completely normal!!!
I am so excited!!! I will have to do a repeat colpo. in 6 months to make sure it doesn't come back, but will continue to take beta mannan- I am now a believer!!!
Be diligent with these vitamins- don't skip a dose!!
|

replied May 3rd, 2013
Did you experience itching or discharge from the aloe suppositories?
|

replied May 3rd, 2013
Did you experience itching or discharge from the aloe suppositories?
|

replied July 15th, 2012
betta mannan vaginal itching swelling
Im taking beta mannan now, wondering if you were swollen and itchy from the vaginal insertion? I don't know if I should continue or stop because of the vaginal itching and slight swelling. Anyone experience the same?
|