Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Involuntary Ejaculation - Is This Normal?

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Hello all, just wanted to know whether or not this is a "normal" thing....

A few times over the past couple years, I'd have to poop real bad, like one of those times you can tell whatever you ate isn't agreeing w/ you and you know you're gonna have diarrhea...It comes on real quick, I have lower abdominal discomfort, and if I dont get to a bathroom to poo right away (within a few mins or so), I not only ejaculate but have a little mini orgasm too. I guess its from the pressure on my prostate and I never really thought much about it, just figured it was because I hadn't masturbated / had sex in a while, and I needed to get it out, but it happened again this evening and I definitely had sex this morning.

Has this ever happened to anyone else? Should I be concerned?

Thanks! (and sorry for the long post)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 7th, 2007
I'm not sure, but thats sounds really awesome/weird, doesn't sound dangerous to me, but I know nothing.
|

replied March 8th, 2007
Experienced User
It does indeed sound like it is caused from pressure on the prostate. The prostate is filled with many nerves and is believed to be connected to the female G-spot. So as to say, they are possibly related in an evolutionary or fetal development sense. Such as the clitoris and penis, or the labia and scrotum.

It is possible to achieve ejaculation and orgasm through prostate stimulation without any penile stimulation. It also possible to have orgasm without ejaculation, and there isn't even a need for an erection.

Whether it is a problem or not, I would not know, only a doctor could tell you that.

Perhaps from your ease of achieving orgasm through prostate stimulation, you would be a likely candidate for success with devices sold by High Island Health or Aneros. They're prostate massagers designed for prostate health through massage. A most fortunate side effect is extreme pleasure, super orgasms, multiple orgasms, etc. Of course, I mention these not for treating anything. I only brought it up because you seem to be able to easily achieve prostate orgasms.
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Your prostate might be a bit swollen, which is common in men, and if you want to see if you can correct that without worrying about doctor visits, look for an herb called saw palmetto and try it out to see if it helps.
|

User Profile
replied March 8th, 2007
Community Volunteer
Your prostate might be a bit swollen, which is common in men, and if you want to see if you can correct that without worrying about doctor visits, look for an herb called saw palmetto and try it out to see if it helps.
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2011
ejaculation without sexual pleasure
Hi
I am 43 and sometimes I have an ejaculation during sleep without any pleasure. It is different with wet dream which you have a nice dream and kind of orgasm.
My question is this: Is there any drug of any kind which cause such ejaculation? I mean by eating it you have an ejaculation without any sexual pleasure.
The fluid coming out in this manner is more liquid, less viscose, and more than normal amount.
I will be grateful if you send a notification
thanks in advance
|

replied January 7th, 2012
Involuntary ejaculation
I get involuntary ejaculations all the time.. I just feel a pressure in my genital area and then I ejaculate. This is without any stimulation at all. And the amount of fluid is a lot more than with usual ways of ejaculation. Very embarrassing sometimes
|