Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Another Pe Thread

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Alright guys, I know this topic is discussed to death, but after someone replied to my other thread saying that he had overcome pe by masturbating and learning to last longer by himself, it got me to thinking if other people had done it too. The reason why I ask is that I am single also and would really like to know if this works and if somebody has tested this with a partner.
Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Community Volunteer
I would say that in most cases learning to do this on your own will not work. The reason is that it has nothing to do with control yourself when you're alone, it has to do with controlling yourself when you're simultaneously trying to engage someone else who has different levels of excitetation. You may get a bit of control trying it yourself, but not much. The only system of training I've heard of that may work for you is to work with your partner. You have them start by masturbating, then stopping, then practice orally, then move to vaginal, and what you do is each time you get close, you stop. You learn to last longer over time, but this method can take quite awhile. I've found that for me the best thing was to learn to maintain an erection after orgasm so I can continue. This way, I don't worry about doing it before and even if I do I just keep going and it doesn't even matter. I found that over time, and not even that long maybe only a few times, I was able to last longer simply because I was no longer worrying about the end result, merely the process since it didn't stop if I finished first.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply