Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

Question

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Has anyone had an abortion or given their baby up for adoption, if so do you mind if I hear your story?

Danielle
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 13th, 2004
Experienced User
Well my sister had one and id be more than happy to fill u in if u'd like. Let me know.
|

Experienced User
I would love to if you don't mind! Thanks

danielle
|

Experienced User
Ok well I have 2 older sisters. Heather, 27 the mother of 2 boys who are 8 and 10. Then there is angie who is 25. Well when she was really young, she(angie) ran away from home and yadda yadda but then she came home and I was so happy. I had no clue what was goin on I was like 8 or 9. And this is really sick but I was too young to know or realize at the time but here it goes.. We used to sleep in the same bed and she used to have me jump on her stomach telling me it made it feel better. Crazy huh? Well she being only 13, though it would "get rid" of the baby. After a few days, she left again. My mom called crying, (parents r divorced) saying something was wrong with angie and that she needed to talk to my dad. I begged to know and all she said was is that angie was preg and immediatley I handed my dad the phone and all I did was cry thinking of what I had did jumpin on her stomach. To make a long story short. She was 6 n a half months when she aborted her baby and my dad paid like 2000.00 for it. Also the guy that got her pregnant was like 26 or 27. So that pretty much it. And she has had many more since............... I think thats why we fight so much. We disagree on everything. She was so mad and tried to pay for me to have an abortion when I told her I was preggy but told her to health question off with that. Now shes ok with it. People make mistakes but obviously she never learned from her 1st. I still love her with all my heart though. After all, she is my sister. ~ erica.
|

Experienced User
Wow, I am so sorry she drug you into that. I would have felt horrible too. Thank you for posting that for me, I appreciate it!

Danielle
|
Quick Reply
Answers to Similar Questions
User Profile
Deepak Anvekar
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile
Dr. Madhumita Avinash Paul
User Profile