Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Anal Fisting, Is It Safe?

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I am trying to get in to Anal fisting.... on myself... by myself.

I have managed to get all 4 of my knuckles in but am afraid to go any further. I have never drawn blood or anything but I am afraid I may if I go all the way. What is the risks associated with me fisting myself?

I must say it is the most intense feeling you will ever experience though. It feels like the best thing in the world coupled with the worst... Its nuts, at least try a finger or two within your life time guys.

I am not gay as well (not that anyone here would assume that).

Fister Wannabe
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 5th, 2007
Experienced User
Firstly, can i ask why you want to fist yourself so bad???

Secondly, there is nothing wrong with it as long as your careful, I have no idea how you would be able to get your own fist in there unless you have rather long arm or are double jointed!!

Alot of guys like their ass being played with.... I wouldnt go as far as fisting but just playing with maybe a couple/few fingers.

If you are going to fist yourself, I would suggest that you use lube, it might make it alot easier and less painful.

If you are careful....happy fisting!
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Its not that I am overly egar, I just really enjoy it. And yes my wrist does bend well and I do use a ton of lube.

It sad all of the PM messages I am getting from gay men turned on by my fisting which is not cool. I am not interested in fisting you nor having you fist me... I am not gay thank you.

Fister
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Experienced User
Fisting wrote:
Its not that I am overly egar, I just really enjoy it. And yes my wrist does bend well and I do use a ton of lube.

It sad all of the PM messages I am getting from gay men turned on by my fisting which is not cool. I am not interested in fisting you nor having you fist me... I am not gay thank you.

Fister

Hey Dude,

Its great that your hand bends that well and good that your using tons of lube!!

It is really sad that your getting pms from gay people!! I would never have thought you sounded gay, it just looked like you knew what you liked!! I also dont want you to fist me but congratulations for standing up for yourself!!
|

User Profile
replied March 6th, 2007
Ok,,ok,,ok!!!
look,,,,i dont think you are gay,,,i sure you are not,,,because i have this habbit of tickleing and caressing my analhole while masturbating,,,and once in a while i even put a fingertip up in there while masturbating too...and im 100% secure of what i am,,and i only have desire for womans.So im not gay.SO about your thing!!,,,i think you can use a vibrator,its better and safer,,it doesnt make you gay,,dont worry,,,im openminded person and i really know what you mean about your situation
So,fisting yourself is bad for your analhole,because medicaly it will eventually make hemorroids to come out and you will have serious complications ..Just try what i told you....im sure you will love it. Embarassed Shocked
|

replied March 6th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
first of all you need to alert admin about the guys pming you about this. That is just wrong.

If you are comfortable doing this than it's up to you. You need to becareful. obvilously, you don't run the risk of rupturing the vaginal wall as women do. but there must be a risk that you are running. You should really look into it before continuing any farther. I wish you all the luck.

and keep the lube flowing. Wink
|

User Profile
replied March 7th, 2007
Supporter
morally, i have absolutely no objection to what you want to do. i'm from the whatever-floats-your-boat school of thought. each to their own and thumbs up to you! however i suspect that medically speaking this is probably not healthy for you. ie, you might mess up your bowel movements or make yourself anally incontinent years down the line. and yes, haemerhoidds (sp) would also be a worry. i dont have any evidence to back this up, i am not a doctor, but i think it is something you may want to look into. all the best.
|

User Profile
replied March 11th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
Congrats for knowing what you want and standing up for it!!!! I def. think that it could cause medical problems in the long run. Not immediately but eventually. It could cause hemmoroids and incontinence with your bowel movements which you wouldn't want. Like a previous posted stated maybe using a vibrator or such would be a bit safer??
|

replied August 25th, 2008
fisting
Well now, I've been involved in fisting for a long time and have friends who are also into it. And some of my friends self fist.

Lots of Crisco, J-Lube and/or other thick lube. KEEP your fingernails trimmed short and smooth; the smallest sharp spot and slice you badly. Even calluses on your skin may need to be filed smooth first. A great protection and a way to keep your hands clean is to use latex gloves (careful if you have allergy to latex).

Fisting is a SLOW process. The pleasure is in the journey to the ultimate experience. Time and repetition help. Also using butt plugs during the day to help stretch anal muscles. Squeezing the plug often will help keep muscle tone tight to prevent your hole from getting too loose. It will also teach you how to better control your muscles in that area.

The feeling that will rush over you once a fist has reached deep enough is incredible, almost scary. Just don't yank your hand out, nor just shove it in trying to rush to completion.

Some men use enhancers to relax muscles, dim stretch discomfort etc. Caution!

Look for local fisting groups; you can find gay/str8/bi ones in most larger towns.
|

replied August 25th, 2008
uhh..no
A semi truck going down a one way street? Not a good idea if you ask me. It's a sensitive place only made for one thing, but if your willing to take that risk just for the feeling then go ahead. I also believe it may lead to some sort of damage. It is only made for one thing and something like the size of your fist going up it? Makes me cringe at the though. Good luck..
|

replied August 28th, 2008
yay
hey guys, i just turned 12 and have started fisting, i have already been able to get my whole hand in! Anyways, it feels really good when you move your fingers around in your butt and feel around for like, leftover debris
sometimes i even lick my hand afterwards cuz it tastes kinda good
but yea happy fisting bro!
and there is nothing gay about it, my next goal will be to fit my shoe up my sphincter, that would be intense!
|
Users who thank 2icoli for this post: onionsandbananas 

replied August 28th, 2008
Re: Anal Fisting, Is It Safe?
Fisting wrote:
I am trying to get in to Anal fisting.... on myself... by myself.

I have managed to get all 4 of my knuckles in but am afraid to go any further. I have never drawn blood or anything but I am afraid I may if I go all the way. What is the risks associated with me fisting myself?

I must say it is the most intense feeling you will ever experience though. It feels like the best thing in the world coupled with the worst... Its nuts, at least try a finger or two within your life time guys.

I am not gay as well (not that anyone here would assume that).

Fister Wannabe

first off.. i say you get you're self a man and let him anal you i bet you'll feel real good then you should try it sometime iheard its fun!
|

User Profile
replied September 24th, 2008
Re: uhh..no
juicyj208 wrote:
A semi truck going down a one way street? Not a good idea if you ask me. It's a sensitive place only made for one thing, but if your willing to take that risk just for the feeling then go ahead. I also believe it may lead to some sort of damage. It is only made for one thing and something like the size of your fist going up it? Makes me cringe at the though. Good luck..

seriously?! made for 1 thing?!?! "UHH NO" why would the mans G-Spot be in his rectum??

fisting, not on my ass...a finger or 2 while getting orally serviced- yess please...or even one of them toys that was previously mentioned

maybe i'm too scared to try fisting- not trying to knock what you do, i am not judgemental- find you a woman that'll be into that- they have smaller hands/fists and should be quite pleasurable
|

replied September 28th, 2011
I enjoy self fisting and my gf has fisted me a couple of times. Just now was fisting myself in the shower. I have been doing it a lot lately and tonight i was able to get very close to wrist deep. One time my gf did it for me and went in past her wrist. I had the most intense orgasm of my life. Ive also been experimenting with a baseball bat recently
|

replied July 13th, 2012
Um...ive kinda wanted to do this but been to scared cause back when i used toys i bleed like a lot so a hole fist nope but now ill do one two fingers tops no toys but idc cause my new religion denys toys n stuff anyway...so have fun fisting good luck my friend...oh and im not gay/bi eather :p
|