Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Community Chat Forum

Picasa (Page 1)

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
User Profile
did anyone ever figure out how to make part of the picture color and make the rest black and white?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 2nd, 2007
I have photobuck but s in the account settings on there..... I think were talking baout the same thing
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
it's either the filtered b&w or the focal b&w. it's kind of lame though because as far as i can tell you can only do one spot in the picture. i have a picture of my dog wearing a hawaiian lei and i wanted to make him black and white but the lei in color and it didn't work.

Sad

i'm going to download the photoshop free trial and see if i can figure out to use it. if i like it i might actually buy it.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
it's either the filtered b&w or the focal b&w. it's kind of lame though because as far as i can tell you can only do one spot in the picture. i have a picture of my dog wearing a hawaiian lei and i wanted to make him black and white but the lei in color and it didn't work.

Sad

i'm going to download the photoshop free trial and see if i can figure out to use it. if i like it i might actually buy it.
how do you post the pics you edit?when I close picasa and I go in my pictures file they are only the original ones.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
you have to export them, that's an option at the bottom of the editing page.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
you have to export them, that's an option at the bottom of the editing page.
huh,export?so I just click on it and then what? I think i did but I didn't knwo what to do
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
i think it'll ask you where you want to export it to. send it to wherever you store your other pics.
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
i think it'll ask you where you want to export it to. send it to wherever you store your other pics.
sweet thanks!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
this is annoying me! now I know how to move my pictures into another folder but not all my pictures are in picasa. . It's effin confusing me man!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
sorry, mel! i never really got into using picasa because it was just a little too basic, you know? you should download the 30-day free trial of photoshop!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
IHeartMyBostonTerrier wrote:
sorry, mel! i never really got into using picasa because it was just a little too basic, you know? you should download the 30-day free trial of photoshop!
oh well thanks .b!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
mother of god I figured it out!!!!!!! i deserve a cookie!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 2nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
dont you think this topic is a little, *~*inappropriate*~* for the pregnancy forum?

I mean, it isnt at all, *~*pregnancy*~* related. Shocked
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
rainfire1424 wrote:
dont you think this topic is a little, *~*inappropriate*~* for the pregnancy forum?

I mean, it isnt at all, *~*pregnancy*~* related. Shocked


If all we did was talk about babies and pregnancy all the time this forum would be beyond lame and no one would have anything to talk about anymore. There would be a lot *less* members if you weren't allowed to talk about anything else besides pregnancy, I know i'd leave if I wasn't allowed to talk about anything non pregnancy related, and i'm glad mel asked the question because i was curious myself.

=)
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 3rd, 2007
Supporter
I'm clueless to this lol. Glad you figured it out .melly Wink ..... and i made some peanut butter cookies just for you!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 3rd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
DaliciaLovesYou wrote:
rainfire1424 wrote:
dont you think this topic is a little, *~*inappropriate*~* for the pregnancy forum?

I mean, it isnt at all, *~*pregnancy*~* related. Shocked


If all we did was talk about babies and pregnancy all the time this forum would be beyond lame and no one would have anything to talk about anymore. There would be a lot *less* members if you weren't allowed to talk about anything else besides pregnancy, I know i'd leave if I wasn't allowed to talk about anything non pregnancy related, and i'm glad mel asked the question because i was curious myself.

=)


yeah, well, i think we're going to have to move your desk to the basement.

Wink
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 3rd, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
rainfire1424 wrote:
DaliciaLovesYou wrote:
rainfire1424 wrote:
dont you think this topic is a little, *~*inappropriate*~* for the pregnancy forum?

I mean, it isnt at all, *~*pregnancy*~* related. Shocked


If all we did was talk about babies and pregnancy all the time this forum would be beyond lame and no one would have anything to talk about anymore. There would be a lot *less* members if you weren't allowed to talk about anything else besides pregnancy, I know i'd leave if I wasn't allowed to talk about anything non pregnancy related, and i'm glad mel asked the question because i was curious myself.

=)


yeah, well, i think we're going to have to move your desk to the basement.

Wink


*cries* My life is ruined!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied March 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
rainfire1424 wrote:
dont you think this topic is a little, *~*inappropriate*~* for the pregnancy forum?

I mean, it isnt at all, *~*pregnancy*~* related. Shocked
w/e.its not as "*~*inappropriate*~*" as talking about abortion in a pregnancy forum.

thanks .d!
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 4th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Melissa_20 wrote:
rainfire1424 wrote:
dont you think this topic is a little, *~*inappropriate*~* for the pregnancy forum?

I mean, it isnt at all, *~*pregnancy*~* related. Shocked
w/e.its not as "*~*inappropriate*~*" as talking about abortion in a pregnancy forum.

thanks .d!


no its about as inappropriate as talking about and posting pictures of a discusting open wound Rolling Eyes
|
Did you find this post helpful?

replied March 5th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
Okay children, settle down now.

=D
|
Did you find this post helpful?
12 >>
Tags: Pregnancy