Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Belly Button Problem

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
HI! I woke up this morning with unusual discharge from my belly button. I have an innie and night before last I was just cleaning it. Now this morning there was mucus like substance crusted in my belly button. It was thick like mucus. When I cleaned that out the inside was al red and irritated and oozing a clear substance. Anyon with a similar poblem? Any clue what it could be? Thanks! Amanda
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 3rd, 2007
there was another post on this - i had something a little different and found ppl with your problem - search 'abdominal pain' i think thats how i came across those posts... if you dont find it, one lady suggests just keeping the belly button clean with soap or a mild cleanser something like hydrogen pyroxide or something not sure exactly.. nothing serious by the sounds of what i read!! good luck!
|

replied October 12th, 2009
belly button drainage
i have the same problem infection coming out of my belly button. one doctor tested it and it was MRSA and i been sick for 2 month now and went back and said it was cellitis of MRSA , and one doctor told me it was tinea versicolor which is a fungal infection cause by yeast. I dont know what to think. been on alot of antibiotic,and im not no better yet.
|