Medical Questions > Womens Health > Fertility Forum

Peeing And Weird Feeling - Pregnant?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hi. I am 34, as my username suggests, and I want to get pregnant, for the first time. I am not on the pill. I had sex on Saturday with a guy 4 times, and he used the withdrawal methold. I think that Saturday was day 16 for me, as in 16 days after the start of my last period. Anyway since Saturday, my stomach has felt weird and I have been peeing frequently and urgently. I suppose that it could just be a UTI, but there is no pain when I pee at all. I am also feeling tired and nausea. Could I be pregnant? I mean, does the peeing thing start just a few days after conception... I didn't think so.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2007
Experienced User
It's hard to say have you missed your period yet? if no when should you be expecting that?
|

replied March 1st, 2007
No... not yet... as I said, the sex was had on Saturday and it is now Wednesday night. I am not due for another one and a half weeks.
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2007
Experienced User
WAnting something so bad can trick your body into symptoms but your going to have to be patient for at least 2 weeks SORRY iknow you probably did not want to hear that
|

replied March 1st, 2007
Okay yes I agree. It's the peeing that confuses me. I have to go often, and when I need to go, I REALLY NEED to go, and there is no pain as with a UTI.

I mean... when does the frequent urination supposed to start, for pregnant people? It doesn't start after just a few days, does it?
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2007
Experienced User
Not that i can recall but there is that possibility. Its been to long since my last pregnancy to remember the very beginning of it. I do remember with my first having a large appetite and waning to munch on everything i saw until the nausea set in and this all happened before i found out i was pregnant or any thought of it being possible. people around me noticed i would not stop munching.
|