Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Forum

Stomach Pain During And After Sex.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hello, I have been expieriencing stomach pain during and after intercourse with my boyfriend. I have been tested for STD's and came out in the clear. He is rather large, but I do not believe that that should pose this kind of problem for me. The pain has lasted for a few days, also there is pain in my vagina and anus with this stomach pain. My breasts and back are painful as well. I was thinking it might be PMS symtoms, but I am unsure of that now because it feels nothing like earlier PMS symptoms. I should note that we always use condoms and have done our best to be safe. I guess my main question is what could be causing this pain? Is it a sign of pregnancy? Could it just be new PMS symptoms?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper sammybear02
|

replied March 20th, 2007
Well im am currantly 23 weeks pregnant! I have never felt pains in my stomach but when my fiancee and i do have sex i feel sharp burning, itchie pain in my vagina! i have been tested for std and yeast infection but there was no signs of either! Talk to your doctor about it bc you could just be haveing a reactions to the condom!
|

replied March 20th, 2007
i can relate to the pain in my stomach and vagina during and after sex. That may be a tilted uterus. I have one and they say that it will hurt during sex b/c hes hiting it directly. But once you get pregnant is straightens itself out after 3 months. Im 2 months so next month i should be in the clear. Have you had any kids?
|

replied March 21st, 2007
Hey Again
Well I don't have any children, and I don't think I am pregnant because I got my period and it was normal and everything. I should definately make it a point to visit the OBGYN though to find out if I have a tilted uterus or something like that. I am not feeling that stomach pain anymore after sex though, I am thinking it may have been REALLY bad PMS. I am not sure, once again, something I should probably take up with my doctor. Thank you so much for the advice. Oh I do have another question... Is there a birth control out there that won't turn me into a raging psycho? lol. Thanks again.
|

replied March 21st, 2007
Well i was on the Depo shot for 3 years and i wasnt a raging psyco so you could try that! i didnt have much luck with the pill bc i forgot to take it all the time wonder why im pregnant. I advice the Depo shot but others have there own opinion. Confused
|

replied March 24th, 2007
Mebbe
I have thought about the depo shot, but I worry that it will make me fatter than I already am. Sad I don't know I will check it out. Thanks Smile
|

replied March 24th, 2007
when i got on the depo shot i had no weight gain and my boobs didnt get any bigger! My cousin was on it and she got bigger! but it affects everyone differently! I have had alot of friends got on it and nothing happends to them! i did get lil brown spots on my stomach but nothing else. Talk to your doctor bc there is other birth control that could be alot better for you then a depo shot!
|

replied January 10th, 2010
the depo doesnt make u gain weight it increases your appetite so aslong as you keep an eye on your daily intake you should be fine... i was on the depo privera for 2 years and i found myself putting on weight and when i asked my doctor he informed me that its my appetite that increased ad then i noticed myself eating more then i used to thankfully i started watching what i was eating and done daily excercise and my weight dropped off..
|

replied January 17th, 2010
i have been on depo the first time was after my son was born i was on it for 4 years then stopped got preganet didnt know it had miscarrige then was put back on depo was on it 6 more years and i have been off over a year and have had 3 periods and went from 290pounds to 229 with out doing any thing it good if u dont want a period or u have health problem. side effect after words suck i would say do research on depo before u try it
|