Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Throwing Up Blood.

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I threw up a lot of blood and had severe chest pain while it happened. I threw up bright red blood and dark brownish blood. Also threw up what looked like ground coffee. My chest still hurts and it hurts severely when I try to even swallow water.

Is this an ulcer. My stomache doesn't hurt. Only my chest.

Thanks for reading. Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 27th, 2007
Experienced User
Re:trowing Up Blood
I am not an expert. I think you need to see your doctor or go to the ER. It might be a bleeding ulcer, or something else. You won't know unless you see someone. Why is everone afraid to go to the hospital or to a doctor. If you don't have insurance they will work with you. It is stupid to wait and ask someone on the internet. Please go now, for your own sake. Good luck.
|

replied February 27th, 2007
No Car.
I'm 17 and my dads at work. My mom is asleep and we only have one car. Too far of a walking distance too.
|