Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Teen Pregnancy Forum

I'm Not a Teen Is That Okay.

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
Hi my name is brenda, and I have read all the post that have taken place from last night and today. Inever been in this forum before. I was in the regular forum but most of the questions are the same, and boring. Over here you guys make more interesting. I've noticed that some of you guys are not in your teens, so I wondered if it would be okay if I could post things in this forum.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 12th, 2004
Experienced User
Hi brenda, i'm 24 and also enjoy this forum much more than the regular one! I'm sure nobody will mind you joining in Smile
leni.
|

Especially eHealthy
Hey
Welcome to the forum! You don't have to be a teen!
Love,
chanda
|

Extremely eHealthy
Yeah i'm 20! There are girls on here that dont even have kids, anyone is welcome! Smile
|

Active User, very eHealthy
Hey welcome!! Im jeni im 17 yrs old and 28 weeks and 6 days preggy w/ my son!! The girls here are great im glad u decided to stay on!!! Much love and god bless!!!

Jen & river
|

Awww thats sweet. Smile we're interesting haha... Well im 16, but in the same dilemma as ladies that are 25 on here. So n e one is welcome... We all got one thing in common, kids/babies/talkin bout babies/advice. Things have been a lil rough lately, but its always nice to see a new one around. Smile

love mol
|

Extremely eHealthy
Arrow
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hi brenda
my name is jordan and im 17 y/o, and im 21 weeks pregnant with my baby girl, jaydyn makayla...Welcome to the boards, we dont care how old u are!!! Lol
jordan and jaydyn
|

Extremely eHealthy
Tell us a bit about yourself!
|

Extremely eHealthy
Hey brenda, im nikki. Im 20 and not a teen, no kids either but its nice to be here and talk. Welcome!
|

Hi guys, thanks for welcomeing me. I am 25 yrs. Old will be 26 in april. I'm married, and I have a 3 yr. Old son. I am currently 13 weeks pregnant, and i'm not sure on the sex. If there's anything elses you want to ask just let me know.

Brenda
|

Extremely eHealthy
Oh great! Thanks for sharing! I love meeting new people! When is your due date? Mine is on aug. 5th but I have a c-section planned 1 week early!
|
Quick Reply