Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Getting Pregnant Forum

Why Can't I Get Pregnant?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
Hi,I Am 20 & I Have Been With My Boy Friend For 6 Yrs.We Have Been Trying For A Baby For Almost 2 Years.What Should I Do?Do U Think 1 Of Is Is Infertile?? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2007
Community Volunteer
if you have been actively trying to conceive for 12 months or more you should see your doctor to rule out any physical problems.
|

replied February 27th, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
I agree with Kia, you should probably talk to your doctor about your attempts. You can start with your gynocologist and see what they have to say. They will ask you a bunch of questions and try to map out a plan. Have you been on birth control pills at all? Do you use any other type of protection? I have been ttc for 6 months now with no luck. I was on birth control pills for 8 years and I have been off of them for 6 years now. I have not used any other form of protection with my husband either. My gyno is refering me to a reproductive endocrinologist to see if they can determine why I am having difficulty getting pregnant.

Good luck and talk with your doctor...
|