Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Postpartum and Postnatal Forum

Please Help!! Period After Pregnancy Question

I had Leyna 14 wks ago. I had a very short (3days) period and it was regular to light bleeding on Jan. 18-21. And now it is Feb. 25th i have not seen the start of one. So i guess what im asking is it usual to have a irregural period after pregnancy? I dont even want to think about the fact i may be pregnant again 8| Now i am breast feeding if that makes any kind of difference.

Jen
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 25th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: Please Help!! Period After Pregnancy Question
stella2814 wrote:
I had Leyna 14 wks ago. I had a very short (3days) period and it was regular to light bleeding on Jan. 18-21. And now it is Feb. 25th i have not seen the start of one. So i guess what im asking is it usual to have a irregural period after pregnancy? I dont even want to think about the fact i may be pregnant again 8| Now i am breast feeding if that makes any kind of difference.

Jen

breastfeeding tends to delay a period.. it can up to one year sometimes.

Plus ur first 1 or 2 periods after pergnancy are always a little freaky.
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2007
Active User, very eHealthy
ya ur periods will be very irregular for a while, mine are still outa wack and landon's 6 months, i get them every month, but they last 2 days sometimes and sometimes 2 weeks! it's nuts! and before i had landon my period lasted 5 days, so we'll see wat happens, hehe
|