Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Afraid of Orgasm- Please Help

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
User Profile
Hello everyone,

I found this site my searching my question that I will be asking. First I'm going to inform you that I am a virgin, and very inexperienced. And I won’t be having sex until I'm married. I'm going things here and there because then ill go crazy! Hahah

Well I’ve read a lot of girls have asked the same question about orgasm. Embarassed I’ve been fooling around with my fiancé. We do a lot of oral sex and have fun with each other. But I'm scared to “cum”. Like if he is giving me oral sex and I feel something weird or am too aroused I take him off me because I'm scared of the unknown. I'm scared of what is going to happen like.. will I pee on myself?

The first time we did stuff ( I don’t want to go to much in detail) and I felt like I pee’d, but it felt really nice. But I was embarrassed because I'm thinking to myself, dang did I just pee? So now I stop him when I think something is going to happen because I don’t know why I do this.

Do we orgasm like guys? I REALLY want to have an orgasm, he is really good but sometimes I feel like if theres something wrong with me, or because I haven’t had sex I wont be able to come because I don’t know what “sex” feels like. And I'm never 100% focus because like I said, I'm scared I'm going to pee myself, or someone will walk in. since we never have a chance a lone anymore since my grandparents moved in my house.

I need tips, suggestions.. anything.

Ive heard that I'm going to have to play w/ myself to know what I like and how to make me have an orgasm. I did tonight, and it felt good, and I “juices” were coming out and it didn’t feel like “pee” but it wasn’t like OMFG it feels sooooo great. It felt nice but not all that.

SORRY for being so graphic, but I feel like since I'm so inexperience I need your help.

Thank you in advance.

(sorry I wrote a novel lol)

Ms. Newbie hahah Razz
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile dannyboygirl
|

User Profile
replied February 25th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: New Here, Help.
Love. wrote:
Hello everyone,

I found this site my searching my question that I will be asking. First I'm going to inform you that I am a virgin, and very inexperienced. And I won’t be having sex until I'm married. I'm going things here and there because then ill go crazy! Hahah

Well I’ve read a lot of girls have asked the same question about orgasm. Embarassed I’ve been fooling around with my fiancé. We do a lot of oral sex and have fun with each other. But I'm scared to “cum”. Like if he is giving me oral sex and I feel something weird or am too aroused I take him off me because I'm scared of the unknown. I'm scared of what is going to happen like.. will I pee on myself?

The first time we did stuff ( I don’t want to go to much in detail) and I felt like I pee’d, but it felt really nice. But I was embarrassed because I'm thinking to myselcf, dang did I just pee? So now I stop him when I think something is going to happen because I don’t know why I do this.

Do we orgasm like guys? I REALLY want to have an orgasm, he is really good but sometimes I feel like if theres something wrong with me, or because I haven’t had sex I wont be able to come because I don’t know what “sex” feels like. And I'm never 100% focus because like I said, I'm scared I'm going to pee myself, or someone will walk in. since we never have a chance a lone anymore since my grandparents moved in my house.

Ive heard that I'm going to have to play w/ myself to know what I like and how to make me have an orgasm. I did tonight, and it felt good, and I “juices” were coming out and it didn’t feel like “pee” but it wasn’t like OMFG it feels sooooo great. It felt nice but not all that.

SORRY for being so graphic, but I feel like since I'm so inexperience I need your help.

Thank you in advance.

Ms. Newbie hahah Razz

Im so proud of u waiting til your married but after you have an orgasm it may lead you to wanting to go the whole way...Its like being extremely thirsty and you only get 2 tsp to drink..But its just my opinion though you mess with fire you get burnt sorry so blunt..Anyways if it smells like pee its pee...If its clear or clear white foamy its cum...Also always go pee before any action that makes things alot more comfy too cuz you know its not..Layta boo
|

replied July 5th, 2013
Hey gal, hows the sexy life? Any luck on the orgasm front? Still married boo? If not, give me a call coz i am sho i can make you wee.
|

User Profile
dannyboygirl wrote:
Love. wrote:
Hello everyone,

The first time we did stuff ( I don’t want to go to much in detail) and I felt like I pee’d, but it felt really nice. But I was embarrassed because I'm thinking to myselcf, dang did I just pee? So now I stop him when I think something is going to happen because I don’t know why I do this.

Thank you in advance.

Ms. Newbie hahah Razz

Im so proud of u waiting til your married but after you have an orgasm it may lead you to wanting to go the whole way...Its like being extremely thirsty and you only get 2 tsp to drink..But its just my opinion though you mess with fire you get burnt sorry so blunt..Anyways if it smells like pee its pee...If its clear or clear white foamy its cum...Also always go pee before any action that makes things alot more comfy too cuz you know its not..Layta boo

Thank you Smile. Trust me, im a pretty strong person if ive been waiting almost 3 years. I love him so much and want to be w/ him already in that phase, but hes going to have to wait till nov. hahah

i did pee before i did it, and i still had like a nice lil puddle of whatever it was. gez. Mad its so frusterating. my friend can materbate and bang she is cumming all over the damn place. i need to experince w/ myself i guess.

but your right, im scared of that too, because once i like stuff ido it over and over again. look at me, i want to bang him already!l ol. Wink
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Love. wrote:
dannyboygirl wrote:
Love. wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thank you in advance.

Ms. Newbie hahah Razz

Thank you Smile. Trust me, im a pretty strong person if ive been waiting almost 3 years. I love him so much and want to be w/ him already in that phase, but hes going to have to wait till nov. hahah

i did pee before i did it, and i still had like a nice lil puddle of whatever it was. gez. Mad its so frusterating. my friend can materbate and bang she is cumming all over the damn place. i need to experince w/ myself i guess.

but your right, im scared of that too, because once i like stuff ido it over and over again. look at me, i want to bang him already!l ol. Wink

Girl your so silly lol...I peed before to but my husband just laughed and we laughed together that's true love..I man that loves you in embarrassing moments..Try to go to the bathroom 1st and drink more water than soda...You'll know cuz you'll pulsate down there also breathing exercises help majorly girl...Breath deeply though your nose exhale deep through your mouth like yoga..It will blow your head off. Also tightening your pc muscles(pee muscles) while inhaling each time..Just take your time you have all the time in the world to experience that with your husband when you two get married..That's more fun and new stuff for the marriage...Smile
|

User Profile
Experienced User
If You Wanna Spice It Up For Him
Give him oral with a an Altoid or kinki pain one is pop rocks..Layta boop boop
|

replied July 5th, 2013
Layta morrfo'.
|

replied February 26th, 2007
Especially eHealthy
Re: If You Wanna Spice It Up For Him
dannyboygirl wrote:

I don't see how that relates to her question... or is even appropriate.

Anyway...
Darlin', what you have expereinced is a bonafied, pure, vaginal orgasm with female ejaculation! Congrats! DOn't be afraid to let go and allow this to happen time after time; it's totally normal!
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Re: If You Wanna Spice It Up For Him
Eiri wrote:
dannyboygirl wrote:

I don't see how that relates to her question... or is even appropriate.

Anyway...
Darlin', what you have expereinced is a bonafied, pure, vaginal orgasm with female ejaculation! Congrats! DOn't be afraid to let go and allow this to happen time after time; it's totally normal!

Exxxcccuuuussseee meee...but if you was reading I did answer her question the 1st time and I was givin' her a tip cuz she said she felt unexperience..I don't come on here to argue just state an opinion...Honestly if she felt it was inappropriate she would have said that and I would have apologized to her...Im sorry you felt some type a way about it Eriri I should have Private messaged it instead of for everyone on the board to read.. It was inappropriate Sad
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Eiri
I really didn't mean to make you feel some type of way for real..I appreciate how you helped me when I asked a question and other people on here. Next time I will be more considerate of others before I type something that could offend someone else.. Good Luck Eiri and LOVE..Take care
|

Especially eHealthy
Re: Eiri
dannyboygirl wrote:
I really didn't mean to make you feel some type of way for real..I appreciate how you helped me when I asked a question and other people on here. Next time I will be more considerate of others before I type something that could offend someone else.. Good Luck Eiri and LOVE..Take care

It's alright. Just doing my job XD
|