Medical Questions > Nutrition > Weight Loss Forum

Abs Thighs And Is There a Diff. Between...

Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....
Okay so I have always had the same issue with my body I want to fix my abs and thighs do you guys have any workout plans that will help me with this? QUICK? And I always thought WOW I have alottt of fat sitting on top of my hips, but could that be back fat ? are they the same thing? Can some1 help me with this??

Thanks
(I do have a pool party march 10th if anyone can help me by then =] )

you are all lifesavers (whoever helps me Very Happy )

THANKS
Smile Exclamation
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 23rd, 2007
Re: Abs Thighs And Is There a Diff. Between...
[quote="IamwhoIis2"]Okay so I have always had the same issue with my body I want to fix my abs and thighs do you guys have any workout plans that will help me with this? QUICK? And I always thought WOW I have alottt of fat sitting on top of my hips, but could that be back fat ? are they the same thing? Can some1 help me with this??

Thanks
(I do have a pool party march 10th if anyone can help me by then =] )

you are all lifesavers (whoever helps me Very Happy )

THANKS
Smile Exclamation
|

replied February 25th, 2007
hi. So what I suggest is doing some sort of cardio 5 days a week whether it be walking running etc. I do it for about 30 min to 45 min. Do you do any sit ups or crunches??? I would do about 100 crunches after you finish your cardio. Squats and lunges work your legs and butt out. Also if you walk or run up hill that works ot your legs even better.
Eating healthy helps too.. Smile have fun at ur pool party.

Hopefully I am of some help to you Very Happy
|