Medical Questions > Womens Health > Infertility Forum

Clear Semen?

Must Read
If you're experiencing difficult conceiving, you are not alone. Learn how doctors define infertility and how infertility affects both men and women here....
Many things cause fertility problems. Learn common causes of infertility for men and women here, plus info on factors that affect the ability to conceive....
Sometimes fertility do not manifest any symptoms. Other times there are definite signs. Learn to identify possible problems and know when to ask for help....
My husband had full circumcision surgery over a year ago due to severe phimosis. He had never ejaculated before this but has been fine since recovering from the surgery. However, he has only ever ejaculated completely clear semen. It has been slightly thick, like a gel, but not whitish at all. He is 27 years old (I'm 24) and we have sex only a few times a month and he doesn't masturbate more than once or twice a month, so I know it's not that he is just ejaculating too often. Could this clear semen mean that he has a low sperm count? We've been trying for 6 months but to no avail...have just decided to take some time off now. Of course we're been trying when I've been ovulating and have done everything "the way we are supposed to." He is the first one in his family to have had phimosis and no one in his family has had any infertility issues in the past. He is not currently taking any medications.
Did you find this post helpful?
|