Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Why Cant My Guy Stay Hard???

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
me and my boyfriend have been together for a while. and when we tried to have sex. he got hard, but he couldnt get it hard enough for it to go in. he says he doesnt know whats wrong and its deff not me. i dont know what is wrong.. tell me what i can do or wat he can do to help that. Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile Sundowner
|

replied February 22nd, 2007
Especially eHealthy
This is really more of a question for the male sexual health forum. Try cross-posting there too; you may get more replies.

Has your boyfriend ever had sex before? Is this a recent problem? has he taken any new medicines?
|

replied February 23rd, 2007
Eiri wrote:
This is really more of a question for the male sexual health forum. Try cross-posting there too; you may get more replies.

Has your boyfriend ever had sex before? Is this a recent problem? has he taken any new medicines?

hey that has happened to me too!!! I had a boyfriend that could never penetrate me!!!! yeap, I'm still "virgin", already brokeup with him (that wasnt the reason), but yes, it's weird. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
|

replied February 23rd, 2007
[quote="shopgirl11072003"]
Eiri wrote:

yes, I think you should post up this question in the men's health forum, and then, if you can.... Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing well, pass over the answer, Razz
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2007
Experienced User
I Proud of U Shopgirl Stay a Virgin Til Someone Special
shopgirl11072003 wrote:
Eiri wrote:

hey that has happened to me too!!! I had a boyfriend that could never penetrate me!!!! yeap, I'm still "virgin", already brokeup with him (that wasnt the reason), but yes, it's weird. Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Shop Sex comes with drama for real...Anyways hellokitty When I was a virgin and I lost it with my 1st we didn't use protection and he couldn't stay hard but for 30 secs n never could cum at all this happen at least 10 times (the last 5 times condoms) n I had to dump limpy. I got checked out and I was cool and clean. He got checked and had Claymidia that's why he couln't stay hard n he had no symptoms but that. His butt was sleeping around...Thank god I didn't catch it...Its vital to keep yaself clean and get checked after partners...DTA...don't trust anyone but you..True story Hope I helped ya..
|

replied January 16th, 2009
My Boyfriend Couldn't Get Hard Either
My Boyfriend Couldn't Get Hard Either so I googled until I found a herbal product that I ordered for him. It took a lot of convincing to get him to try a couple of the capsules and they 100% herbs with no side effects except the good one. Yes he is rock hard all the time now...a cat couldn't scratch it.
|

replied March 13th, 2012
what kind of product was it??
|

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2009
Experienced User
From personal experience...NERVOUS,scared that I wouldn't be able to satisfy my partner. Trust me, it went away with time Wink In fact, we're married now and have great sex!!!
|
Quick Reply