Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Dark Spot On Head of Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have a dark spot on the head of my penis. It has been there for as long as I can remeber and it doesn't hurt at all when I touch it. It is a few millimeters in diameter and is round. Would you happen to know what it is? Also, there are there small white bumps on the back of my penis that seem to be tiny pimples. Do you know what they are? Thank you for all your help.
Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 21st, 2007
Extremely eHealthy
The small white bump sound like they might be pearly penile papules. Pearly penile papules are just tiny bumps on the penis. They are common and harmless. The dark spot might be a birth mark if you have always had it. There's no harm in having a doctor take a look at it just in case though since we can't really diagnose you with any certainty over the internet.
|

replied February 27th, 2007
Thanks for your help. Very Happy
|

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2007
Advanced Support Team
Sounds like a birth mark to me or like a little freckle as my mom always called them "angel kisses". I have one also (dark spot)........altho I don't have a penis haha.
|

replied February 28th, 2007
Experienced User
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
|