Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Nose Bleeding...help ... Scary!!!!

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
I woke up this morning and had a little itchwhile watching tv, in my nose. I went to scratch it and my finger had blood all over it. I have never in my life had a nose bleed in 22 years so this scared me. I blew my nose one time and there was alot of blood but tnohing after that. I had protected sex on the 10th of this month and the last day of my period was the 4th... Could this be a sign of pregnancy... Or just simply cold weather causing dryness in my nose? Sorry if this sounds silly but it just worried me when I looke dit up online the websites said that nose bleeding happens during pregnancy and since ihave never had one it scared me alot! Could ayone offer some good words of wisdom. Is it too early for pregnancy symptoms to show? I will be taking a test as soon at the end of the month to ensure I am not pregnant....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 19th, 2007
Experienced User
Re: Nose Bleeding...help ... Scary!!!!
Usually symptoms don't come that early. And nose bleeds usually happen later during pregnancy with some woman it dosent happen. I think you should wait and test cause no1 can tell you if your pregnant except the test. Your nose bleed could be cause of something else..But who knows..Hope you get the results you want x~x
|
Did you find this post helpful?